Qi wireless phone charger installation

logamaniac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer
Has anyone added it after taking ownership? Prices you've been charged? I have seen the part going for 250 but was wondering if anyone has seen better pricing or what installation might be?

I have a 17 ex-t
Sponsored

eeek

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
I saw the manual before I bought the car and decided that is something I wouldn't want to try. I tried to get it for free with the purchase of the car, but he wouldn't bite. I got it for $100 installed from the dealer. I will say I was not impressed with their work- loose parts/not snapped in, particularly big gouge on the dash, but still. I haven't for my Civic, but I have had parts added before and was able to get them at dealer cost if you talk to the parts department directly. Hopefully, you'll be able to get a decent price.

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic touring coupe , 2003 s2000, 2018 sport touring hatchback, 2006 corvette convertible, 2019 civic type r
Country flag
Has anyone added it after taking ownership? Prices you've been charged? I have seen the part going for 250 but was wondering if anyone has seen better pricing or what installation might be?

I have a 17 ex-t
It took me 5 hours to install it on a touring model , does not come with installation instructions they can be downloaded from college hills honda

Donuyen18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
Country flag
I did the install myself as well. Saved some money from the dealership. It's not difficult, just very time consuming. I plan on putting a diy together when I have the time

OP
OP

logamaniac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer
I did the install myself as well. Saved some money from the dealership. It's not difficult, just very time consuming. I plan on putting a diy together when I have the time

did you go through the parts department? what did the charger run you?