18RRtypeR

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R #6850, 2015 Toyota TRD PRO 4Runner
Country flag
Go ask about exhausts and wheels...like every other clown on this forum.

maxlt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe - Modern Steel Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ohh good one...

Wow...you got me with that one.
Go ask about exhausts and wheels...like every other clown on this forum.
There's only one clown I've seen since joining this forum, and he's crying about getting his wittle feelings hurt by big bad ktuner. ??

18RRtypeR

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
There's only one clown I've seen since joining this forum, and he's crying about getting his wittle feelings hurt by big bad ktuner. ??
They didn't hurt my feelings. Unlike most people who post stupid shit in this forum I was trying to get a point across. But there are so many fanboys, warriors, and morons in here its hard. I was trying to point out the fact that ktuner has done little to nothing besides a few basemaps and a prl tune in the last 3 years. I bought ktuner after alot of research because they had a good platform backed by an excellent tuner. I had plans for my car besides FBO basic shit...like many of the builds in this forum. I was willing to invest my money and time in the 4P components and do whatever testing was needed because I wanted to help them and other people have the ability to modify their cars further. They didn't want to help, so I went to a company that could...I'm not a fanboy of hondata. They had something I needed to make my turbokit work and its works great. I think ktuner was excellent and i have no hard feelings towards them...I just wouldn't want anyone waiting around for them if they have fuel plans...its been 3 years....and people are still waiting. I don't care if people in here don't like me...I have plenty of friends in real life. I call things how i see them...7 months ago ktuner was saying "we will support when its there"...they're still saying the same thing...maybe no one is interested in working with them...i don't know...i don't care...I just don't think people who have their product should be left in the dark waitng for something that probably isn't coming.

Jpierro79

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 type R 2015 c300
Country flag
Ya, the big turbo kit is running well. Still hoping to make more progress on options for them.

Fuel system settings will absolutely be open. We have no interest in keeping you guys from experimenting or creating your own kits with other available parts as more are discovered. We'll just have presets for the kits that are tested successfully. We may have to prevent the presets from being able to be copied. There are certain people out there who would hate for us to make any progress.
I know the primary pressure controls are open. So is the injector timing. Those aren’t the settings I was talking about if that is what your referring to.
One of the reasons the 4 piston pump will not work is cause the low pressure code can pop up on start up regardless of pressure settings.
I was referring to the charts that deal with fuel pump output vs duty cycle.
Those settings along with minimum rail pressure are the reasons the 4 piston pump will not workon stock ecu.
I was hoping that these settings would be non essential to running the hpfp. t’s not possible to run hondata fuel system without it. it clearly says the parameters altered will not alllow stock fuel pump or any aftermarket pump to work. This is from red star motoring Facebook page.
Honda Civic 10th gen Pushing Direct Injection Limits at 480+whp 4F95BD41-6E87-4D28-AC57-FC4EC5BA9733

All pressure demand settings are available without the kit. So that’s clearly not what they are talking about. It also proves my point that hondata could have done the software for other pumps.
I personally would love to see ktuner expand. Not because I’m bias either. It can only help the platform In getting cost of car parts down and making more upgrades available.

I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

andyboyd102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
They didn't hurt my feelings. Unlike most people who post stupid shit in this forum I was trying to get a point across. But there are so many fanboys, warriors, and morons in here its hard. I was trying to point out the fact that ktuner has done little to nothing besides a few basemaps and a prl tune in the last 3 years. I bought ktuner after alot of research because they had a good platform backed by an excellent tuner. I had plans for my car besides FBO basic shit...like many of the builds in this forum. I was willing to invest my money and time in the 4P components and do whatever testing was needed because I wanted to help them and other people have the ability to modify their cars further. They didn't want to help, so I went to a company that could...I'm not a fanboy of hondata. They had something I needed to make my turbokit work and its works great. I think ktuner was excellent and i have no hard feelings towards them...I just wouldn't want anyone waiting around for them if they have fuel plans...its been 3 years....and people are still waiting. I don't care if people in here don't like me...I have plenty of friends in real life. I call things how i see them...7 months ago ktuner was saying "we will support when its there"...they're still saying the same thing...maybe no one is interested in working with them...i don't know...i don't care...I just don't think people who have their product should be left in the dark waitng for something that probably isn't coming.
Hey man I just wanted you to know they just named the river by my house after you. they are thinking about building a hydro dam and naming that after you too. Cries a river system ????

18RRtypeR

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hey man I just wanted you to know they just named the river by my house after you. they are thinking about building a hydro dam and naming that after you too. Cries a river system ????
You are so witty. Did you think that one up all by yourself? The last few guys said the same shit. Try being original!

andyboyd102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
You are so witty. Did you think that one up all by yourself? The last few guys said the same shit. Try being original!
Well since we talking about being an original, we obviously all think you need to change your approach since we all have given you the unoriginal reply ????. cuz being a crybaby on the internet is so original ????

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
For those who don't want to dig through the last few pages of negative riff-raff.

Nobody has come forward for testing with the 4P kit, but we'd like to get it supported.
We're waiting on a new kit we've recently heard of. We have a car lined up for testing already.
If @4piston wants to set something up maybe we can test their kit on that same vehicle.

The necessary tables will be open for those who want to have their own fuel kits custom tuned.

We'll keep you posted on progress.

18RRtypeR

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Well since we talking about being an original, we obviously all think you need to change your approach since we all have given you the unoriginal reply ????. cuz being a crybaby on the internet is so original ????
I don't care what the keyboard warriors think on this page.

18RRtypeR

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
For those who don't want to dig through the last few pages of negative riff-raff.

Nobody has come forward for testing with the 4P kit, but we'd like to get it supported.
We're waiting on a new kit we've recently heard of. We have a car lined up for testing already.
If @4piston wants to set something up maybe we can test their kit on that same vehicle.

The necessary tables will be open for those who want to have their own fuel kits custom tuned.

We'll keep you posted on progress.
4P uses xdi...they're busy actually making progress.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
4P uses xdi...they're busy actually making progress.
Hey, thanks for that useful info. Wouldn't have expected it after your tantrum yesterday. Hope you're having a better day today!

18RRtypeR

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
And the "Crybaby National Championship" goes to 18RRtypeR!!!!! Congratulations you are a real American hero
The funny thing is Anthony Boyd...you wouldn't be talking half the shit you are face to face...cute graduation pic with your dad....you still live in their basement.
Sponsored

Last edited: