CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag
Have been holding out for a big update from @KTuner. Have my fingers crossed that new features and added support are on the way.

redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Ahh, that's not what he said in the post. Seeing what he did say, that's good news.
@KTuner just curious if you had any other new stuff coming for the type r? I know everyone likes to talk crap and say ktuner has giving up but surely not? When you do release updates do you have like a page you can go so what things have changed or been added like a update notes or something.....just curious.

OP
OP
4piston

4piston

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R
Country flag
I haven't spoken to Ktuner directly yet, but a customer purchased a pump and said that they had committed to supporting it. That pump shipped this week. We will provide them with the needed changes once they have it hooked up. Just to be clear, this pump and injectors is much more volume than anything else you've seen.

A stock Bosch pump has a 9mm piston
A stock Denso Accord pump has a 9.5mm piston
These pumps we are offering are bigger and flow MUCH more LPH. The power simply won't be matched.

I installed a new dynojet in my shop expansion and put my R on there to run it for the first time yesterday....511whp on pump gas and 625 on C16. I'm getting ready to make some changes to the car and will continue to push. Testing a new turbo now....more on that later.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
@KTuner just curious if you had any other new stuff coming for the type r? I know everyone likes to talk crap and say ktuner has giving up but surely not? When you do release updates do you have like a page you can go so what things have changed or been added like a update notes or something.....just curious.
Any aftermarket parts we can support will surely be supported! Version history is in the online help.

Naruske

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
I haven't spoken to Ktuner directly yet, but a customer purchased a pump and said that they had committed to supporting it. That pump shipped this week. We will provide them with the needed changes once they have it hooked up. Just to be clear, this pump and injectors is much more volume than anything else you've seen.

A stock Bosch pump has a 9mm piston
A stock Denso Accord pump has a 9.5mm piston
These pumps we are offering are bigger and flow MUCH more LPH. The power simply won't be matched.

I installed a new dynojet in my shop expansion and put my R on there to run it for the first time yesterday....511whp on pump gas and 625 on C16. I'm getting ready to make some changes to the car and will continue to push. Testing a new turbo now....more on that later.
Just curious, is that just with the upgraded pumps? Or is this with upgraded internals as well?

18RRtypeR

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R #6850, 2015 Toyota TRD PRO 4Runner
Country flag
Just curious, is that just with the upgraded pumps? Or is this with upgraded internals as well?
Dude..he owns 4piston...he is definitely running a built motor at those power levels.