Jpierro79

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 type R 2015 c300
Country flag
I’ve been trying to get some information from pure 550 about their turbo. At 1600 it’s the least expensive option but what power can really be made out if it? They won’t give me any specs. They won’t even answer their if the darn bearing is upgraded. Now I know they’ve made many good turbo drop in upgrades. Usually big for bmw and even the new Supra. The big thing is their page says 429whp and 428whp in 93 octane but one was a built engine and the other had meth. Has anyone run this in stock engine stock fuel system? What kind of pressure levels were required to create this power. Realistically I’m trying to get an idea of how much more efficient is it than stock? Any real information would be greatly helpful.
Sponsored

Lust

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Champ White Type R
Country flag
Website says there’s a core charge so I would assume it’s similar to the Rampage RS450.

Wouldn’t benefit someone like myself much. I’m looking for an affordable drop in turbo that is more efficient than stock. Have yet to find one and might just pull the trigger on the Rampage G25-660 kit

MoTeC R

Slow For Show
First Name
Smally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S2000 Roadster, 2019 Civic Type R, 2020 Supra
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Website says there’s a core charge so I would assume it’s similar to the Rampage RS450.

Wouldn’t benefit someone like myself much. I’m looking for an affordable drop in turbo that is more efficient than stock. Have yet to find one and might just pull the trigger on the Rampage G25-660 kit
I'm still holding out for the PRL600, even the other turbo kits out there run the Hondata upgrade fuel kit out of fuel running straight E85, you'd have to drop to pump gas to run these kits or like E30 with very similar gains as I currently have but on pump instead of E85 and lose some of the spool in the process.

I'm very curious to see some data on the P600 in comparison.
Sponsored