Purchased a White Orchid Pearl Touring last night! (PICS INCLUDED)

tomljc2016

Honda Exterior Designer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Solara 2004
Thanks for the updates! very nice photos of both inside and out. Thinking about to get a Orchid Pearl Ext.+Ivory Int. as well
Sponsored

Rickstitans

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Here are some additional pics of the exterior and also some pics showing how the baby seats fit in the car. I have two boys; one is about 15 months so he's still rear facing and the other is just over 3 and so he's front facing. The driver side has plenty of room with the child seat. I took a couple pics of both my wife and I sitting in the passenger side with the seat rear-facing behind us. I would never actually sit on that side but I do fit (barely!). I'm 5'11" and my wife is 5'5".

DSC02447-2.jpg DSC02451-6.jpg DSC02456-9.jpg DSC02458-10.jpg DSC02448-3.jpg DSC02446-1.jpg DSC02449-4.jpg DSC02450-5.jpg DSC02453-7.jpg DSC02455-8.jpg

I really like the front and back end of the car in the white. I have the black, and like it, just think the white has a better contrast.

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
That interior seriously looks like a luxury level interior. :love:
I wish the Rallye Red had come with the Tan interior option I really like that better than the black interior.

Kream85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 PWP Acura Tsx 2016 BNP Honda Civic Touring
Yeah but that black se much easier to keep clean

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah but that black se much easier to keep clean
I've had the tan leather before, it was easy to keep clean with armor all leather wipes, once a month wipe them down they stayed clean.
The black gets much hotter in the summer weather :(

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Black heating up isn't too much of a problem north of the border. And now we have the remote start in our Touring (I put a big smile there but the emoji's aren't working)

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Black heating up isn't oo much of a problem north of the border. And now we have he remote start in our Touring
True, the remote start will ease that typical nasty shock of getting in and sitting on blistering hot black leather lol
I wish the seats were cooled, that would be neat

CivicMichael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring (CBP)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for the pics, @amalgamate I just saw the ivory leather interior for the first time yesterday and it sold me on that colour. I would have liked to get it with WOP but alas, the ivory is only available with the Crystal Black Pearl exterior in Canada so I'm going to go with that combination. It looks so rich and luxurious inside and it's going to look hot with those red brake calipers if I can find a way to work them into the deal! I can't wait to get mine!

The same dealer also had a silver LX (maybe EX?) with tinted windows, custom rims, full body spoilers and the rear wing spoiler. It looked really slick and sporty even though the silver was a little blah (should have taken some pics). Unfortunately, the wing spoiler isn't available on the Touring, and I wonder if we'd lose the cool little "TURBO" badge in front of the rear fenders if we get the side body spoilers (I think the TURBO badge is only on the Canadian models)?
Sponsored