Purchased a White Orchid Pearl Touring last night! (PICS INCLUDED)

hondo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh man. Until a few days ago I was going to stick with the black interior but this has really sealed the deal for going ivory. Really elevates the class. Thanks so much for posting the pics.

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Purchased my White Orchid Pearl Touring today. Delivery should be late next week. In Canada all 2016 Civic models have black interiors. No choice except for the Black Touring where you get a choice of black or ivory leather. The ivory does look nice in the WOP. My WOP has black leather which I am more than happy with.

Izze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ILX
Honda Civic 10th gen Purchased a White Orchid Pearl Touring last night! (PICS INCLUDED) {filename}

Honda Civic 10th gen Purchased a White Orchid Pearl Touring last night! (PICS INCLUDED) {filename}

Hopefully this gets you guys what you're looking for in terms of the color and how the ivory works with the rest of the interior. Unfortunately the lighting sucks in my garage so I did my best! Thankfully my camera is decent. Let me know if you want to see anything else.
That interior seriously looks like a luxury level interior. :love:

anckentucky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T Crystal Black Pearl
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Hopefully this gets you guys what you're looking for in terms of the color and how the ivory works with the rest of the interior. Unfortunately the lighting sucks in my garage so I did my best! Thankfully my camera is decent. Let me know if you want to see anything else.
Wow I really like the ivory interior with all of the black pairings. Looks really high quality.

tomljc2016

Honda Exterior Designer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Solara 2004

Nice Odessey you have as well! ;)

OP
OP

amalgamate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
I just put two car seats in the back of the car yesterday. They fit very well. They are fairly low-profile seats but one is front facing and the other rear and everyone fits comfortably which is great!! I will say though that there's no way we could squeeze a third seat in if baby #3 is on the horizon. I guess that's what the Odyssey is for ;)

I'll shoot some pics and post them for those of you wondering how car seats will fit in the back and how the up front leg room will be as a result.

Last edited:

C Note

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
I just put two car seats in the back of the car yesterday. They fit very well. They are fairly low-profile seats but one is front facing and the other rear and everyone fits comfortably which is great!! I will say though that there's no way we could squeeze a third seat in if baby #3 is on the horizon. I guess that's what the Odyssey is for ;)

I'll shoot some pics and post them for those of you wondering how car seats will fit in the back and how the up front leg room will be as a result.
Thanks, I'd like to see that.

OP
OP

amalgamate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Here are some additional pics of the exterior and also some pics showing how the baby seats fit in the car. I have two boys; one is about 15 months so he's still rear facing and the other is just over 3 and so he's front facing. The driver side has plenty of room with the child seat. I took a couple pics of both my wife and I sitting in the passenger side with the seat rear-facing behind us. I would never actually sit on that side but I do fit (barely!). I'm 5'11" and my wife is 5'5".

Honda Civic 10th gen Purchased a White Orchid Pearl Touring last night! (PICS INCLUDED) DSC02447-2 Honda Civic 10th gen Purchased a White Orchid Pearl Touring last night! (PICS INCLUDED) DSC02451-6 Honda Civic 10th gen Purchased a White Orchid Pearl Touring last night! (PICS INCLUDED) DSC02456-9 Honda Civic 10th gen Purchased a White Orchid Pearl Touring last night! (PICS INCLUDED) DSC02458-10 Honda Civic 10th gen Purchased a White Orchid Pearl Touring last night! (PICS INCLUDED) DSC02448-3 Honda Civic 10th gen Purchased a White Orchid Pearl Touring last night! (PICS INCLUDED) DSC02446-1 Honda Civic 10th gen Purchased a White Orchid Pearl Touring last night! (PICS INCLUDED) DSC02449-4 Honda Civic 10th gen Purchased a White Orchid Pearl Touring last night! (PICS INCLUDED) DSC02450-5 Honda Civic 10th gen Purchased a White Orchid Pearl Touring last night! (PICS INCLUDED) DSC02453-7 Honda Civic 10th gen Purchased a White Orchid Pearl Touring last night! (PICS INCLUDED) DSC02455-8

Last edited by a moderator: