Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Thank you very much for you’re help .. I’m new to ktuner , that’s why I was asking so much ... yeah I’m not mentioning shit about mods lol
No problem.

All this code stuff and emissions systems and such aren't specific to KTuner - it's actually the exact same thing and mostly even the same codes on every vehicle manufactured after 1994 or so.
Sponsored

Mcclaughry95

500hp is the goal.
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si
Country flag
Side note can you run the stage 1.1 with downpipe without issue? I flashed to the stage 1 with downpipe and disabled cat efficiency. I'd try the stage 1 with downpipe tune before removing parts. I'm not sure if the added air flow is messing with throttle position.

OP
OP
415_CTR

415_CTR

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
Update boys... I installed defouler and light cleared .. weird since the light had nothing to do with p2 sensor.. I disabled it on ktuner
I noticed that on 3rd gear and 4th he’s pull it jerks a little bit like traction wants to kick in but t Dosent anyone else experience this?

Mcclaughry95

500hp is the goal.
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si
Country flag
I noticed that on 3rd gear and 4th he’s pull it jerks a little bit like traction wants to kick in but t Dosent anyone else experience this?
Seems to be pretty normal with the faster spool up. I get this everytime getting on highway.

OP
OP
415_CTR

415_CTR

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
Seems to be pretty normal with the faster spool up. I get this everytime getting on highway.
What gear you usually in? I noticed I get it from higher rpms in 3rd and 4th not much but I feel
A jerk lol

Mcclaughry95

500hp is the goal.
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si
Country flag
What gear you usually in? I noticed I get it from higher rpms in 3rd and 4th not much but I feel
A jerk lol
Usually 4th when I'm driving casually. 3rd if I'm planning to break triple digits. Cops don't sit around the first 2 miles usually. Lol

Mcclaughry95

500hp is the goal.
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si
Country flag
I'm running cheap all seasons so I get alot of it in 3rd. Need to order some nitto or toyo tires.

OP
OP
415_CTR

415_CTR

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
Usually 4th when I'm driving casually. 3rd if I'm planning to break triple digits. Cops don't sit around the first 2 miles usually. Lol
I just took my car around for some
Laps wot .. felt good just got worried with the slight jerks