Nathan le

Honda boy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic touring
Country flag
@Nathan le
You are showing pictures with the vehicle at idle and you are @17deg F (which is cold already).
You see your IAT2 temperature? That is the more important figure to improve. If you hold boost long enough you will see that IAT2 increase with the stock intercooler. When you come to a stop light, you will see the IAT2 increase again (for lack of air flow and the core getting heat soaked).
An upgraded / higher efficiency intercooler would alleviate the post charge air temperature and provide you with what you wish to achieve - which is combustion efficiency.

You will also transfer less heat by replacing the rubber charge hoses with silicone hoses. Silicone will insulate far better than rubber will.

Hope that provides food for thought....
my car been driven this morning about 1hour 40 minute. When I got to my house I took the pictures the iats still the same as the posts
Sponsored

Hollywoo0220

Customer Service oriented (most of the time) :-)
First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dihatsu Charade, BMW, Various Hondas, Focus ST, and VW GTI
Country flag
@Nathan le
Well, then there you go. You're in a good position.

Vombre

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
218 civic si coupe
Country flag
Wanted to bump this and see whether or not the inlet pipe needs to be removed for the SI? It looks fairy easy to slip on but there’s only so much an internet picture can tell
Sponsored