OP
OP
ethanmhanks

ethanmhanks

Project Blackout
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Ram 1500, 1975 Corvette.
Vehicle Showcase
Looks good! I think I realized what I might actually do. I don't like major modifications if I can help it, but filling in the the background on the logo blue might turn out really well on the front. Ideas....
Do you mean behind the H on the front grill?

OP
OP
ethanmhanks

ethanmhanks

Project Blackout
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yup! I mean I'm pretty sure its black on my blue car, I tried to look just now but its too dark haha.
Haha I think blue on blue would look great. I am going to go with black on black. I thought about red LED interior lights but I went ahead and ordered bright white. My Mini Cooper S had red and I loved it!

OP
OP
ethanmhanks

ethanmhanks

Project Blackout
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Are black plastidipped rims in the future as well? Or just new black rims altogether?

I can't decide if I want to 'blue' or 'chrome' over the window dividers. I know they're going to fade eventually so I'd like to prevent that.
I didn't see this one, sorry. I am going to get black rims. I found a set I love. $1200 for 4.

OP
OP
ethanmhanks

ethanmhanks

Project Blackout
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Honda Civic 10th gen Project Blackout. 20160128_152622
She looks great. Now I want to start looking for a way to show off the intercooler a but more, and also ad a front splitter. I found one but they are currently sold out):

lucashend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I went ahead and did this today and it looks fantastic. I am concerned about the edges and it peeling up, however. I'm thinking about re-doing it and taking the whole grill off the car, so there would be no taping and no edges. Has anyone successfully taken the chrome grill off the car?

evildoer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX 6-speed MSM
20160128_152622.jpg
She looks great. Now I want to start looking for a way to show off the intercooler a but more, and also ad a front splitter. I found one but they are currently sold out):
Just saw this, I dig it man, great work! Question though, how's that chrome window trim looking now? Also how did you mask where the weatherstrip meets the chrome? Any issues? I'm still debating wether to dip or use vinyl..

Diversion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I really like the smoked reverse lights .. Makes the rear end look meaner or how it should have been from factory. I like the front blacked out chrome, all except for the Honda emblem.. I would probably leave that chrome to make it look like you have a HFP grill (if they ever decided to make one).
Sponsored