Progress Rear Sway Bar vs SiriMoto Rear Sway Bar

d0nutrunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have not. The girlfriend drives this now and I got a new Si coupe. Focusing all my modding on that since she'll never drive hers hard lol.
@cmwalton16 Sounds good. I just ordered the PRL Hose, Sirimoto Strut Bar, Rear Links and W Brace. I also have the Type R RSB on the way. Think that will get me off to a good start. Oh and a trunk tray, I know that will get my at least 1-2 HP! LOL
Sponsored

Slowrider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Touring Civic
After hearing all the great things about front and rear sway bar on here I just ordered both of them from pro civic. Can't wait to get them on.

Slowrider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Touring Civic
Got it shipped today and installed. Only thing wrong was a defected bushings. It has a tear. Will contact them and ask for a new one. The car feels tight now I love it.
Honda Civic 10th gen Progress Rear Sway Bar vs SiriMoto Rear Sway Bar IMG_20170819_125319
Honda Civic 10th gen Progress Rear Sway Bar vs SiriMoto Rear Sway Bar IMG_20170819_134750
Honda Civic 10th gen Progress Rear Sway Bar vs SiriMoto Rear Sway Bar IMG_20170819_134735

cmwalton16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe ABM, 2016 Civic Touring CBP
Country flag
Got it shipped today and installed. Only thing wrong was a defected bushings. It has a tear. Will contact them and ask for a new one. The car feels tight now I love it.
IMG_20170819_125319.jpg
IMG_20170819_134750.jpg
IMG_20170819_134735.jpg
The bushing is supposed to be slit so you can pop it on the bar easier...

:banghead:

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
@Slowrider, sorry about this! It looks like during manufacturing that particular pushing got a small 2nd cut which caused a little piece to fall off. This would not affect the bushing, but we'll still gladly send you a new one. :thumbsup:

Would you mind PM'ing me with your Order #? I'll see if customer care has already taken care of this issue or not (I'm not sure if you were able to contact them yet).

Slowrider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Touring Civic
@Slowrider, sorry about this! It looks like during manufacturing that particular pushing got a small 2nd cut which caused a little piece to fall off. This would not affect the bushing, but we'll still gladly send you a new one. :thumbsup:

Would you mind PM'ing me with your Order #? I'll see if customer care has already taken care of this issue or not (I'm not sure if you were able to contact them yet).

PM order number sent! Thank you!

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Just ordered the SiriMoto front strut. along with the SiriMoto rear sway bar, with end links. and the SiriMoto short throw shifter kit ;)

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
With the Type R and Si bars selling for less than $100, these bars seem way overpriced.

Phylanx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 CRV, '17 Si Sedan
Country flag
I've tried ordering the CTR bar and brackets from 4 different websites now. They've all canceled my order since they said it was on backorder with no ETA as to next release.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Anyone getting a creaking sound from the back? I can here it at low speeds or starting to move.

SandyEggoSi

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Rallye Red
Country flag
Anyone running the Eibach front AND rear on their Si with otherwise OEM suspension?

acolite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone getting a creaking sound from the back? I can here it at low speeds or starting to move.
I just got mine installed about a month ago, I'm getting creaking/squeaking at low speeds, especially when going over any bumps on the road.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I just got mine installed about a month ago, I'm getting creaking/squeaking at low speeds, especially when going over any bumps on the road.
I was told it's normal with the stiffer sway bar. I also have the end links.

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
I was told it's normal with the stiffer sway bar. I also have the end links.
Yeah it's normal with aftermarket performance end links. They are stiffer and use spherical bearings. If you like, you can lubricate them them a little extra to potentially reduce the sound.
Sponsored