Progress Rear Sway Bar vs SiriMoto Rear Sway Bar

rje58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic LX 2017 6-speed manual
Country flag
How long have you had it on? Can you give more details - what you like about it? anything you don't like? How hard was the install (or how much did it cost to have it installed?)

How does it effect cornering? or driving on a smooth straightaway? rough straightaway?

Thanks!!

I installed the sirimoto sway. Put it on the stiffest of the two settings. Love it
Sponsored

mathew62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How long have you had it on? Can you give more details - what you like about it? anything you don't like? How hard was the install (or how much did it cost to have it installed?)

How does it effect cornering? or driving on a smooth straightaway? rough straightaway?

Thanks!!
I installed it. Was pretty easy.. it corners a lot better. Pretty much eliminated body roll. Feel almost go-kart like

Mannyp93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Civic EX, 2016 Civic EX
I cant compare to the Progress but stock vs Sirimoto is insane. My setup basically feels complete now. I have a track night on the 6th so i will really see how she handles. Able to take some tight corners at nearly 40mph and have no tire screech and the car feels planted. Suspension work includes (K sport coils, sirimoto front tower strut and RSB on Dunlop Dirreza summer tires)

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Those tires are probably giving you most of that planted feel, summer tires on these make the biggest difference

cmwalton16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe ABM, 2016 Civic Touring CBP
Country flag
My SiriMoto Rear Sway and Rear Chassis Links will be in Monday! I already have the strut brace installed. Enkei 18x8 on Michelin PSS, it's going to be planted!

rje58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic LX 2017 6-speed manual
Country flag
Anyone have a detailed road test report?

cmwalton16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe ABM, 2016 Civic Touring CBP
Country flag
Anyone have a detailed road test
It completely transformed the car, some of the best money I've spent on it. I also installed the SiriMoto rear links as well. The car handles very neutral now (at least with my wheel tire combo) and about 90% of body roll is gone. The rest could be cured with springs/coilovers,etc...

That's my biggest dilemma, mine already handles so well it hard to justify the money for the sportlines, rear camber arms, front end links, alignment, and the time/labor for the install...

Honda Civic 10th gen Progress Rear Sway Bar vs SiriMoto Rear Sway Bar IMG_1753.JPG

CivicLX2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone installed the rear sway bar while rear tires are up on ramps? Or are Jack stands recommended?

KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic LX, 18 Model X 100D
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Just got a progress rear sway bar, it is heavy :) and I can't believe how short it is, my Dart's rear sway bar was way longer compared to my civic's lol going to install it on my friend's car next Monday and see if he likes it :) if he do, we are ready to get bunch of suspension upgrades
Sponsored