ProDrager Exhaust for EX hatchback

Chicagofk7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK7
Country flag
I actually have the prodrager going on about a month now. I like it-ish. It drones pretty bad between 1500-2000 rpm when taking off from a stop. Which for city driving is 90% of driving. Once you get past 30 mph it’s fairly quiet and subtle. I also noticed it’s fairly drony when idling. Going back to the exhaust shop to put a ultra quiet resonator on this weekend to see if that fixes it a bit. This exhaust is basically straight piping your car from the cat lol.
Tried uploading some videos to YouTube. Look up “1slofk7”. Kinda hard to hear it unless you have headphones and crank up the volume. I also have sound clips I can DM on Instagram (@1slofk7) if anyone’s interested 🙂

Honda Civic 10th gen ProDrager Exhaust for EX hatchback IMG_2045

Honda Civic 10th gen ProDrager Exhaust for EX hatchback IMG_2046

partialprint

First Name
Partial
Threads
Reaction score
Website
music.apple.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
yea the drone / price is my deal breaker

Im looking at the greddy ddr and the remark catback but they have ugly mounting wire metal unlike this but they are much cheaper with shipping than the prodrager. as good as it looks I may just have to settle for the ugly mounted exhaust that dont drone and are cheaper

dt17

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback turbo 2017
Country flag
I actually have the prodrager going on about a month now. I like it-ish. It drones pretty bad between 1500-2000 rpm when taking off from a stop. Which for city driving is 90% of driving. Once you get past 30 mph it’s fairly quiet and subtle. I also noticed it’s fairly drony when idling. Going back to the exhaust shop to put a ultra quiet resonator on this weekend to see if that fixes it a bit. This exhaust is basically straight piping your car from the cat lol.
Tried uploading some videos to YouTube. Look up “1slofk7”. Kinda hard to hear it unless you have headphones and crank up the volume. I also have sound clips I can DM on Instagram (@1slofk7) if anyone’s interested 🙂

IMG_2045.jpeg

IMG_2046.jpeg

Did you order it without Catalytic Convertor, Resonator and Mufflers? :lol::headbang:

dt17

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback turbo 2017
Country flag

Chicagofk7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK7
Country flag
You should have gotten at least a resonator to cancel out the drone :cool:
Having them put one on today. The guy said it should reduce it by 30%. It seems louder some days over others lol
Sponsored