ProClip A-Pillar Mount.

Synomenon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX Hatch
Country flag
So I kind of asked ProClips USA about an A-Pillar mount for the 2017 Civic Hatchback on their Youtube channel and they said if there was enough demand, they would make one.

Just wondering though, aren't there airbags in the A-Pillar too? A ProClip mount that mounts to the A-Pillar might obstruct that.

Anyway, if anyone else wants an A-Pillar mount instead of just the center mount that kind of blocks the AC, then let them know:
http://www.proclipusa.com/customer-care/contactus/contactus.aspx
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCv1myxj5B4
Sponsored

OP
OP

Synomenon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX Hatch
Country flag
For a different car, but their A-pillar mounts look like this:
Honda Civic 10th gen ProClip A-Pillar Mount. {filename}

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Unless I find $100 on the ground, I can't pull the trigger.

Genius design though, I guess that's why they're pricey. I got one of those vent mounts for free when I upgraded my phone but it was useless. I don't even know what I did with it.

net4n6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SC400, E350, Lifted 4runner
Country flag
Unless I find $100 on the ground, I can't pull the trigger.

Genius design though, I guess that's why they're pricey. I got one of those vent mounts for free when I upgraded my phone but it was useless. I don't even know what I did with it.
I don't think the 1st one (in video) is a good idea. You don't want to put pressure on your dash. The heat and the pressure of the mount will ruin your dash

OP
OP

Synomenon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX Hatch
Country flag
I don't think the 1st one (in video) is a good idea. You don't want to put pressure on your dash. The heat and the pressure of the mount will ruin your dash
That's the most common type they sell. I have one almost exactly like it in an '04 Corolla. Been installed in the Corolla for 13 years and has endured Las Vegas summers for all those years. No problems yet.

I'd still prefer an A-Pillar mount though.
Sponsored