OP
OP

jacobzl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Honestly, it doesn't look bad from the pic. As long as you are not OCD about it not being completely flush (nobody would notice that except you, the ower), it looks nice. Now I would not ever recommend you buy an aftermarket bumper cover...ever

BTW, it's raining in LA? I'm heading there next Thursday
Yeah, I don't think I would ever buy an aftermarket bumper cover, just a grille, if worst comes to worst and i get annoyed with the paint i'll consider taking it to a body shop for a spray, i actually live outside of philly, the location in my profile is a joke
Sponsored

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
Yeah, I don't think I would ever buy an aftermarket bumper cover, just a grille, if worst comes to worst and i get annoyed with the paint i'll consider taking it to a body shop for a spray, i actually live outside of philly, the location in my profile is a joke
Ha ha I should have known! The houses (mansions) in BH are massive, I used to work in Century City and drove thru BH every day, I should have picked this up on the pic you posted! Also you would have been the odd one out...no one drives anything less than a $180K car. Your neighbors would have reported you

OP
OP

jacobzl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Ha ha I should have known! The houses (mansions) in BH are massive, I used to work in Century City and drove thru BH every day, I should have picked this up on the pic you posted! Also you would have been the odd one out...no one drives anything less than a $180K car. Your neighbors would have reported you
yeah, i use beverly hills as a joke

Averia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Honestly, it doesn't look bad from the pic. As long as you are not OCD about it not being completely flush (nobody would notice that except you, the ower), it looks nice. Now I would not ever recommend you buy an aftermarket bumper cover...ever

BTW, it's raining in LA? I'm heading there next Thursday
No rain. It is windy, dry and hot - Santa Ana conditions.

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
No rain. It is windy, dry and hot - Santa Ana conditions.
I figured. I was born and spent most of my life in LA, you can go to the beach in the middle of December. Although I was down there last month and it was one of the coolest summers I can remember, at least in the South Bay Torrance area

OP
OP

jacobzl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Just got my new one from fkxracing, the paint is noticeably better and the piece just feels better quality, will install it this weekend and update with pics, but DM @fkxracing on instagram or through his website, the quality is way better than the procivic one

KnoxTn17Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si sedan
Country flag
Just got my new one from fkxracing, the paint is noticeably better and the piece just feels better quality, will install it this weekend and update with pics, but DM @fkxracing on instagram or through his website, the quality is way better than the procivic one
The red honda badge that comes with the grill. Is it real or fake?

fc1_lani23

First Name
Lani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC1 CD5
Country flag
yeah, it looks very similar to the procivic one except the back plate is solid and not hollow/contoured to the honda emblem:

image.jpg
So if its not posted on his site, how do I cop? lol