Problem with Rear Window Tint -- Light refracting

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
My carplay will just go out while i'm driving. I have to stop, turn the car on and off then sometimes it will come back on. I've only had this car since October and i have around 5k miles on it.
Have you ever done a reboot of your audio system? Hold down the power area until a screen comes up asking if you want to restart, it will take a few minutes for the reboot to occur. sometimes that helps
Sponsored

firsthonda08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Have you ever done a reboot of your audio system? Hold down the power area until a screen comes up asking if you want to restart, it will take a few minutes for the reboot to occur. sometimes that helps
I'll try it out next time...thank you!!!

Oh and the speakers...they are not the best. I miss my Bose....

fightermav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe 1.5T WOP
I have 4000 miles and a few days ago for the first time I started having bluetooth audio skipping issues. Got to the point over the course of 3 days where it would skip 4-5 times during a song, sometimes every 30 seconds..

Did the screen reboot by holding the power button and was surprised how long it took to boot back up, but I guess that was a good thing because it has not skipped since I did that. Problem solved.

capnd68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic ext 6m
Country flag
What kind of film did you get? I have the 3M Color stable 35%. I got it done the week of Christmas and its pretty bad. I live in Atlanta and drive in 6 lanes of traffic...I prefer to glance out of my back window. I just met with a 3M rep and he said he had never heard of it and it is the slope of the window. The 3M rep is willing to replace it but I have to tell them what to put on my car...he's not going to "research" it cause its not his film that is causing the issue. Shouldn't they accommodate to the way the cars are being made?

Is their anyone with a 16 sedan ex that is not having this issue and what film do you have on your car? 3M is willing to replace it but I have to tell them what to put on my car...he's not going to "research" it cause its not his film that is causing the issue.
The shop used LLumar. 20% in back and sides. It didn't get any better after it cured but I am happy with the result appearance wise. I got used to the refraction and only notice it at times.
Sponsored