Problem Low boost (Issue getting reliable 22.5psi)

vitaliy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
accord 10
Country flag
good afternoon

I own honda accord 1.5t. I write on this forum
since there are a lot of smart people
I installed ktuner for myself, downloaded stage2, the pressure indicated on the map is 22.5 psi
I recorded a datalog, and got only 17-17.5psi
Honda Civic 10th gen Problem Low boost (Issue getting reliable 22.5psi) 269EFABF-F6C8-41AA-9163-F931E047F598

I noticed that I have a TPS.CMD throttle only opens at 80-85%
i stumbled upon a similar guy theme here it is

https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/resolved-issue-getting-reliable-23psi.42278/#post-701723

there Ktuner helped him
but they don’t want to help me, they say go do your personal tuning and say that I would not bother them anymore.
Disgusting feedback. I am writing here because I want to get help because there is no hope from them. I was very disappointed in them, although initially they advised them to everyone involved
I invited them to send a datalog, for which they did not even want to accept it
I will attach it here

Attachments

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
The Civic tunes are outlined and described as targeting specific boost levels on the Civic application page. You have an Accord and the Accord tunes are not outlined that way on the Accord application page.

As we indicated to you, the ECU will adjust as necessary for your environment and circumstances and if you were obsessed with reaching a specific level of boost you can make adjustments or have a tuner do so for you.

OP
OP

vitaliy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
accord 10
Country flag
The Civic tunes are outlined and described as targeting specific boost levels on the Civic application page. You have an Accord and the Accord tunes are not outlined that way on the Accord application page.

As we indicated to you, the ECU will adjust as necessary for your environment and circumstances and if you were obsessed with reaching a specific level of boost you can make adjustments or have a tuner do so for you.
you have 22.5psi indicated in the boost table
therefore, the machine must reach it, atmospheric pressure allows it to do see photo

your site says "32whp peak-to-peak"
I have almost no power added at all

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
you have 22.5psi indicated in the boost table
therefore, the machine must reach it
No, that does not mean the machine must reach it.

We don't outline target boost levels for the Accord tunes. It will vary with environment and conditions.

The boost target is not the only change in the tune that creates power.

OP
OP

vitaliy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
accord 10
Country flag
No, that does not mean the machine must reach it.

We don't outline target boost levels for the Accord tunes. It will vary with environment and conditions.

The boost target is not the only change in the tune that creates power.

why the TPS.CMD toda does not open 100%
your site says "32whp peak-to-peak"
but the peak power didn’t increase, my only increase was the power at low speeds, but the peak power did not increase

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Yes, the maximum gain we saw 32whp peak to peak, as shown in the dyno graphs. The ECU will adjust for your particular environmental factors.

OP
OP

vitaliy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
accord 10
Country flag
Yes, the maximum gain we saw 32whp peak to peak, as shown in the dyno graphs. The ECU will adjust for your particular environmental factors.
What environmental factors do I have? they are good with me, I don’t live on the mountain with me 200 meters above sea level, these are good conditions, but at the same time I do not get an increase in power, I spent $ 450 in vain in exchange without receiving an increase
and you don’t even want to help me with this, write in your description means that someone received an increase and someone spends money for nothing, it doesn’t upset me that I didn’t receive an increase, but that you don’t want to help but just sent me

kytos

First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC SPORT 1.5t 2017 EUDM
Country flag
It's reaching the target, and the target depends on the environmetal factors as said by ktuner. You still get advanced ignition timing and optimiced fueling. Ktuner is an interface, which come with basemaps included but if you want more performace you need custom tune. What is your elevation and athmosferic pressure?

OP
OP

vitaliy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
accord 10
Country flag
It's reaching the target, and the target depends on the environmetal factors as said by ktuner. You still get advanced ignition timing and optimiced fueling. Ktuner is an interface, which come with basemaps included but if you want more performace you need custom tune. What is your elevation and athmosferic pressure?
elevation of 200 m (656 ft) above sea level
How can I measure atmospheric pressure? is it in the data log?
judging from the photo that in the first message I attached "-0.6" - "-0.2"

kytos

First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC SPORT 1.5t 2017 EUDM
Country flag
Search your local weather info.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Hey OP, you're bashing KTuner for not helping yet I do see them responding to you in the thread. What he told you is accurate. Environmental factors do play a part.

I've owned both KTuner and Hondata and environmental factors effect both systems just as it effects the stock setup. Maybe you need to do more research into how turbos work.

And finally, why not post all this at an Accord forum since you don't own a 10th gen Civic?

OP
OP

vitaliy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
accord 10
Country flag
Hey OP, you're bashing KTuner for not helping yet I do see them responding to you in the thread. What he told you is accurate. Environmental factors do play a part.

I've owned both KTuner and Hondata and environmental factors effect both systems just as it effects the stock setup. Maybe you need to do more research into how turbos work.

And finally, why not post all this at an Accord forum since you don't own a 10th gen Civic?
I already wrote
I have good the environmental factors

CAPTS

First Name
TY
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen CivicX CVT->MT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
KTuner is well known for CS & support no doubt !

But with a bash or probably some miscommunication in different understanding of english may have caused some disappointment.

Same here as per described, weather plays a big role . you did not even know what was the atmos press & you have "good environment factors" as claimed.

you might wanna post at accord forum.
Sponsored