PRO design grille

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Si
Country flag
just the push pops really. i know theres two clips on the head lights that look like a pain. and two push pops behind the collision bar that miiight be a pain too
can i have that part number to the clips you are referring to? will watch alot of youtube videos to hopefully not break anything. I learned the hard way trying to replace my steering wheel to the buddy club steering wheel. broke the taps to the air bag.
Sponsored

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Just for reference the clips I was referencing are the clips at the very top of the grill in the center. They pull out a lot more than the OEM, either that or they were so taught to begin with that either way they became a problem solved by using small zip ties. Otherwise the grill pushes too far out under the small piece above it, at least for me it did

OP
OP
USNengineman

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
can i have that part number to the clips you are referring to? will watch alot of youtube videos to hopefully not break anything. I learned the hard way trying to replace my steering wheel to the buddy club steering wheel. broke the taps to the air bag.
shit ill have to look the number up man.

OP
OP
USNengineman

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
Gonna start the IC install tonight gents!! It’s 60 outside and not 29 like last night. Putting the 27WON tip in last night sucked for the sole reason of it being cold as balls!! Install was a lot easier than I thought it’d be though!!

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Si
Country flag
Gonna start the IC install tonight gents!! It’s 60 outside and not 29 like last night. Putting the 27WON tip in last night sucked for the sole reason of it being cold as balls!! Install was a lot easier than I thought it’d be though!!
cannot wait! i just got my tracking number for my PRL intercooler should be here Monday!

OP
OP
USNengineman

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
cannot wait! i just got my tracking number for my PRL intercooler should be here Monday!
I’m starting right now!!! I’ll show pics along the way if I run into anything I think will be useful for you!!

OP
OP
USNengineman

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
I’m starting right now!!! I’ll show pics along the way if I run into anything I think will be useful for you!!
So when you take off the bumper there’s some clips you gotta get to. USE TAPE TO PROTECT THE BUMPER!!! This shit had me stumped for a good 15 minutes. Lol