• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

PRL Race Intake & OEM SI Springs

j_vang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SI Coupe
Country flag
Parting out my 2018 SI coupe. All parts have less than 100 miles on them and are in complete and mint condition unless otherwise mentioned. I'm located in Buford, Georgia and locals will have priority but the prices below include shipping as mentioned. Pick up prices will be less.

SI Springs - $75 Shipped

**SOLD + Shipped to @Dawsfc3 ** Type R Rear Sway Bar with Type R Brackets, Bushings + End Links - $120 shipped.

**SOLD + Shipped to T****** ** Ktuner V1.2 with TSP Stage 1 Race + Street Maps - $330 shipped - Comes with 2 TSP Stage 1 Maps, one for Race MAF and one for street. Will email after purchase.

**Sold + Shipped to @Rkrusemann ** Introtech Custom Cut Sunshade - $30 shipped

**Sold + Shipped to @Boni ** HFP Red Floormats (COUPE F+R) - $80 shipped. Perfect condition and coated 4x with Scotchguard

**Sold + Shipped to @saiko21 ** Type R OEM Shifter + Acuity Upgrades - $225 Shipped. Includes Acuity bushings, centering spring, rocker and linkage bushings. Linkage bushings are not pictured as they're currently still on the car and will be removed within the next few days with photos to follow. Not looking to separate atm.

**Sold + shipped to @Ducky ** Depo Clear/White Side Markers - $14 Shipped. Fits perfectly and comes with bulbs.

**SOLD + Shipped to @fenix-silver ** Morimoto 35w H11b 5500 Kit - $80.00 Shipped. Comes with everything that you need plus 2x extension cords. Bulbs and ballasts will be packaged in original boxes. A significant improvement over the factory halogen lights. This was purchased used from member CXMoney but everything works perfectly.

**SOLD + shipped to to @fenix-silver ** Type R Underbrace + Bolts - $15.00 shipped

**SOLD Locally** Blitz Strut Bar - $120 Shipped. Manufacturer states FC1/FK7 but I installed it on my coupe with no problems. Comes with all hardware.

**SOLD Locally** Engine Side Cover Pieces - $10.00 + purchase of any large items (Floor mats, sunshade, strut brace, etc)

**SOLD + Shipped** Megan Downpipe + Front Pipe - $180 Shipped. Perfect fitment with zero issues. Noticeable power gains especially with TSP Stage 1. See collage photo to verify perfect fitment. Comes with heat wrap and unused angled 02 sensor extension.

**SOLD + shipped** PRL Race Intake - $325 shipped. Comes complete with all hardware, bolts, etc. Nothing missing.

**SOLD + Shipped ** 2x Type B Red Honda Steering Wheel Badges - $10 shipped

If you guys have any questions don't hesitate to ask me. Going a different route so parting out.

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Race Intake & OEM SI Springs 20200409_004033

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Race Intake & OEM SI Springs 20200409_004955

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Im interested!

nawx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX-T
Country flag
I just bought Si springs a few days ago :confused: GLWS man!

OP
OP
j_vang

j_vang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SI Coupe
Country flag
Oil filters just sold. Everything else is still available. Ktuner pics will go up tomorrow evening after I flash it back to stock.

OP
OP
j_vang

j_vang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SI Coupe
Country flag
Morimoto HID kit photo updated

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Race Intake & OEM SI Springs 20200409_091749

OP
OP
j_vang

j_vang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SI Coupe
Country flag
They are type r endlinks. Package includes TR sway bar, brackets and endlinks. $120 shipped. I'll have photos up soon.

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
They are type r endlinks. Package includes TR sway bar, brackets and endlinks. $120 shipped. I'll have photos up soon.
Would you sell the endlinks separate (by themselves)? And selling price

OP
OP
j_vang

j_vang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SI Coupe
Country flag
Are the rear endlinks Type R endlinks? If so how much ?
Would you sell the endlinks separate (by themselves)? And selling price
Not as this time. I'd recommend going for Accord end links if you're looking for an upgrade. Seems to be a popular choice. I didn't get them because the sway bar came with these.

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Not as this time. I'd recommend going for Accord end links if you're looking for an upgrade. Seems to be a popular choice. I didn't get them because the sway bar came with these.
Yeah I looked into those too just thought the type R’a might be sturdier make since it’s a track car. I have the whiteline rear sway bar sway bar which is why I just asked for the endlinks
Sponsored