PRL Motorsports Turbo Inlet Pipe Development

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
This is going after the MAF so it shouldn't prevent you from using it with whatever aftermarket intake you want. Common knowledge on this forum however SHOULD greatly limit the number of aftermarket intakes anyone would consider putting on their car.

True, I myself have a 27Won, and I know the silicone tubing is made for the lip of the current smaller pipe so I wasn't sure

Advertisement

Myx

Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
We are still making a few minor revisions to our concept before moving forward with a prototype piece for testing, but we are happy with what we’ve come up with and are happy to share our progress with the 10th Gen Civic community. Much more data including dimensions, comparisons and material(s) will be released shortly. Stay tuned!
We are about 5 months from this posting. Any updates on the dimensions, comparisons and material(s)? :hmm:

OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Car(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
We are about 5 months from this posting. Any updates on the dimensions, comparisons and material(s)? :hmm:
We do not have any additional info at this time, we will be posting more details once available. This project took a bit of a back-burner to keep up with production on our existing product lines. There are still a few variables in terms of material and sizing that are subject to change, but our "2-piece" design is still what we're going for in terms of ease of installation and cost-effectiveness.

I'm not sure if anyone saw, but we did post a teaser pic of our 3D printed unit on our social media stories last week. Rest assured that this project is back in motion.

LightX

First Name
Andrew
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
We do not have any additional info at this time, we will be posting more details once available. This project took a bit of a back-burner to keep up with production on our existing product lines. There are still a few variables in terms of material and sizing that are subject to change, but our "2-piece" design is still what we're going for in terms of ease of installation and cost-effectiveness.

I'm not sure if anyone saw, but we did post a teaser pic of our 3D printed unit on our social media stories last week. Rest assured that this project is back in motion.
Updates? It’s listed on your site but doesn’t have pricing available as of yet... 27Won is also around the corner...

OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Car(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
Updates? It’s listed on your site but doesn’t have pricing available as of yet... 27Won is also around the corner...
No additional updates at this time, we are operating on a VERY limited staff and focusing on fulfilling orders and keeping up with our current products during this odd time. We hope to continue further progress on this when we return to the capabilities of a full staff.