PRL Motorsports P600 Honda Civic Type-R FK8 Drop-In Turbocharger Upgrade Development

RBrackett

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R Aegean Blue Metallic
Country flag
Yeah I get that but the more PSI I push the fuel mix does come into play. I am looking for a lot more power than 600whp, so whomever @27won or any other kits out there I know the 1000WHP exists I just need the proper components especially the turbo to push up to 60PSI.

That will be mine.... Just have to get the right configuration.

the biggest kit i know of right now is Rampage and their G30-770 kit they were working on

ThorSellsCars

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW CTR, 2019 Honda Civic EX 1.5T (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is a joke right???? maybe i didnt see it but this car is not making 1000hp at all hell it still has the stock inlet..... this is click bait at best, Luke at 4 piston is kissing 900 I dont think these guys with all their graph smoothing and exponents are hitting 1000.

ThorSellsCars

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There’s plenty of videos making 1000hp. Just grabbed the 1st one I saw.

4 pistons is who i plan to work with, just waiting on the info from them already have an invoice just need to be sure I’m not missing anything.
There are literally 0 videos of FK8s making 1000hp, the one you saw and chose is click bait from some indo-asian country, i hope you make it but so far everything youve said makes me wonder if youve done any research at all

kefi

oh shit waddup its dat boi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Yeah you obviously haven’t even looked at my car. Get ready SEMA 21 where you find me in the 4 Piston’s booth my research. I’m sure Luke will do find since I don’t build engines he does.

Stop worrying about click bait and worry about who’s building my car.
Luke himself hasn't even made 1000whp yet unless I missed something. They're close, though.

turbociv910

First Name
taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Civic Type R, Audi Q5
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
And I’m doing it all right I don’t plan on annual transmission work.
me either with the quaife im about to order

Yeah you obviously haven’t even looked at my car. Get ready SEMA 21 where you find me in the 4 Piston’s booth my research. I’m sure Luke will do find since I don’t build engines he does.

Stop worrying about click bait and worry about who’s building my car.
who cares about your car, 1000hp is far away on this platform, and def all hell away on a stock ecu. 4P car isnt making anywhere close to that with a DI fuel system. They claimed it made 750whp with "some nitrous" but hadnt released any video or proof when pepo claimed highest power fk8.

Luke himself hasn't even made 1000whp yet unless I missed something. They're close, though.
they are.. no updates!

his turbo has to be tapped out considering it advertises 550hp but hes making 550whp.

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
There’s plenty of videos making 1000hp. Just grabbed the 1st one I saw.

4 pistons is who i plan to work with, just waiting on the info from them already have an invoice just need to be sure I’m not missing anything.
Plenty of 1000 hp fk8’s you say. Can you provide just few links? That yellow fk8 is not making anywhere near that.

turbociv910

First Name
taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Sure you’re welcome to come see mine at SEMA. Don’t doubt what is capable, mods and kits are starting to finally making their way out for the FK8 . 4P can do it with a 500NA they can do a 1000FI.
Sema is for ricers. I'm going to pri.

But Um... You're talking about previous generation k series..1000hp has been done plenty of times. ??‍♂??‍♂..

MoTeC R

Slow For Show
First Name
Smally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S2000 Roadster, 2019 Civic Type R, 2020 Supra
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sema is for ricers. I'm going to pri.

But Um... You're talking about previous generation k series..1000hp has been done plenty of times. ??‍♂??‍♂..
Yep because it’s 20 years old tech. FK8 is about to be 5. Well I’ll send you a dyno and shots from SEMA then.

400WTQ on stock internals I already probed that way wrong.

So have many others. Not like I’m a pioneer. Money to pay people with the knowledge is key.

turbociv910

First Name
taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Yep because it’s 20 years old tech. FK8 is about to be 5. Well I’ll send you a dyno and shots from SEMA then.

So have many others. Not like I’m a pioneer. Money to pay people with the knowledge is key.
um... 400tq is been done hundreds of times and lived by multiple tuners. Pepo does it almost on a daily basis. not knocking 4piston but that 400tq "limit" was to sell people engines, not because it was true.

yeah i wont hold my breath on your dyno sheet

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

I wish someone would just send me a dyno. Had to send Dynojet a big check. :(

ThorSellsCars

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I wish someone would just send me a dyno. Had to send Dynojet a big check. :(
Okay so were all in agreeance with this guy not understanding the difference between anything that hes talking about at this point hes either a really good troll or heavily uninformed

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports P600 Honda Civic Type-R FK8 Drop-In Turbocharger Upgrade Development 040906A1-E04C-43EB-8644-FF0BBF37380B

400whl torque is fine and safe. This is on 500cc boost juice stock turbo, block, clutch, and It’s not even straight meth. Boost juice by weight is only 37%. Fuel is measured by weight. It’s also 90 degree day and 105+ iat. Colder stock turbo makes considerably more power down low even on this sett up. Stock clutch isn’t an issue either. 1000cc straight meth makes much more. I haven’t seen any blown motors yet running 450wheel torque. Torque is killer of engines. Only people who use antilag blow up.
4th gear doesn’t break at this power either. 3rd breaks at even more power. This is enough power to spin tires in 3rd to 6000rpm.
400 hp or torque limit is completely untrue.
I’ve confirmed this with three other tuners who have done tons of tunes. Mhi wouldn’t be making a factory upgrade to run on stock engine if any of that was true.
So end the stock engine power limit debates. No one has truly even found them yet.
Last I checked the highest power built engine or not is 650whp. Maybe someone made more but havent seen it.
I’m glad to see Prl posting info everyone had been going nuts. Love to see the numbers. Looking forward to it. Looking forward after it comes out to tuning one also.

turbociv910

First Name
taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
040906A1-E04C-43EB-8644-FF0BBF37380B.jpeg

400whl torque is fine and safe. This is on 500cc boost juice stock turbo, block, clutch, and It’s not even straight meth. Boost juice by weight is only 37%. Fuel is measured by weight. It’s also 90 degree day and 105+ iat. Colder stock turbo makes considerably more power down low even on this sett up. Stock clutch isn’t an issue either. 1000cc straight meth makes much more. I haven’t seen any blown motors yet running 450wheel torque. Torque is killer of engines. Only people who use antilag blow up.
4th gear doesn’t break at this power either. 3rd breaks at even more power. This is enough power to spin tires in 3rd to 6000rpm.
400 hp or torque limit is completely untrue.
I’ve confirmed this with three other tuners who have done tons of tunes. Mhi wouldn’t be making a factory upgrade to run on stock engine if any of that was true.
So end the stock engine power limit debates. No one has truly even found them yet.
Last I checked the highest power built engine or not is 650whp. Maybe someone made more but havent seen it.
I’m glad to see Prl posting info everyone had been going nuts. Love to see the numbers. Looking forward to it. Looking forward after it comes out to tuning one also.
Some magazine tested a zr1 or some boosted LSx variant..boost juice and m1 on 93 vs e85. Only 6 hp difference between m1 and boost juice.. boost juice is pretty good for what it cost and is non flammable