PRL Motorsports Front Pipe Pre-Order 1.5T Civic X

45Lexroc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Coupe Touring.' 06 Lexus Is250.
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not the only one @jaja340. I did too. Lol
Sponsored

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
How hard was it removing the turbo? Im taking it to a shop tomorrow hope they can drill it with out taking it out.
The bolt that broke for me was the top one at the back. Couldn't fit a drill in to drill straight, which is why it had to be pulled off. It wasn't to hard to pull off actually, about an hour to get it off then back on again. And I had no idea how to pull it off when I started.
Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports Front Pipe Pre-Order 1.5T Civic X 20170428_105527
Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports Front Pipe Pre-Order 1.5T Civic X 20170428_105525
Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports Front Pipe Pre-Order 1.5T Civic X 20170428_113707

ecarranza11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Ex-T
Country flag
How do I turn off the check engine light with ktuner? I just installed the downpipe and frontpipe and I can't seem to find where to turn it off

ecarranza11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Ex-T
Country flag
So I was able to turn off the cell already. So I took my parts to a shop and they installed it for me but now I'm hearing this noise, can't tell if it's a rattle that something might be lose or if it's a grinding noise.
I added 3 different video clips, if anyone can help me out I would appreciate it thanks

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I was able to turn off the cell already. So I took my parts to a shop and they installed it for me but now I'm hearing this noise, can't tell if it's a rattle that something might be lose or if it's a grinding noise.
I added 3 different video clips, if anyone can help me out I would appreciate it thanks
something might be loose, or not torque down enough. i would recheck the bolts, especially the 2 mounting brackets that mount to the bottom of the transmission. mine had a similar noise the first time and it turned out that it was the left bolt for the mount vibrated loose. hows the DP feel right now for you, noticing the boost come on sooner?:D

ecarranza11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Ex-T
Country flag
something might be loose, or not torque down enough. i would recheck the bolts, especially the 2 mounting brackets that mount to the bottom of the transmission. mine had a similar noise the first time and it turned out that it was the left bolt for the mount vibrated loose. hows the DP feel right now for you, noticing the boost come on sooner?:D
It does sound like the noise is coming from the left side so it might be that
Thanks a lot
Yea the boost comes on sooner

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
oh and a quick update for everyone, going on 150+ miles with no CEL

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
In the end, what was the solution to the CELL problem? Only the o2 sensor emulator
well the solution im running now is since the O2 sensor wasnt detecting enough flow, i ended up using only 1/2 of the defouler. i only screwed in the straight part nad not using the angled part of it. i also pull the battery so the ECU can reset. so far so good. :thumbsup:

franco0790

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX M/t
Country flag
well the solution im running now is since the O2 sensor wasnt detecting enough flow, i ended up using only 1/2 of the defouler. i only screwed in the straight part nad not using the angled part of it. i also pull the battery so the ECU can reset. so far so good. :thumbsup:
Thanks for your Help

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t 2016 crv lx 2001 accord ex 1997 integra gs
Country flag
front pipe touching heat shield under the car somewhere?

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
just a quick update. sitting at around 200+ miles since i re bolted my DP and and adjusted the defouler and no CEL so far. gonna be heading to the track tonight and see if anything pops up. hoping to break into at least high 14/s :)

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t 2016 crv lx 2001 accord ex 1997 integra gs
Country flag
just a quick update. sitting at around 200+ miles since i re bolted my DP and and adjusted the defouler and no CEL so far. gonna be heading to the track tonight and see if anything pops up. hoping to break into at least high 14/s :)
Are you cvt? Might want to aim lower. I took my 6mt 13.7 2 nights ago. I am tuned though I don't know if you are or not.

Must not be in the US though if you're going to the track tonight. It's 11pm here. I guess if you are in the eastern US it's tomorrow already...

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Are you cvt? Might want to aim lower. I took my 6mt 13.7 2 nights ago. I am tuned though I don't know if you are or not.

Must not be in the US though if you're going to the track tonight. It's 11pm here. I guess if you are in the eastern US it's tomorrow already...
yup CVT, last 2 weeks i was running 15.2 @94, running hondata +6. problem is we always have a strong headwind on our track. but the car runs great, so far beat every 9th gen ive lined up with and been right next to the base model mustangs and camaros maybe about a panel difference when we hit the line. also waiting on PRL's CAI then i may get a tune from @VitViper shortly after. :D

Edit: well dammit, its raining, guess i gotta wait till next week to do some runs :(

Last edited:

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
well dammit, its raining, guess i gotta wait till next week to do some runs :(
Sponsored