Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Never been a problem for me on past cars for mass they only do a plug in OBD2 test for emissions all your ready codes are set you pass obviously this isn't emissions friendly lol gotta find the right shops who are full of car enthusiasts and get less of a hassle. Just realized your in CA that's a whole different animal with emissions of course haha so stupid ruining the fun for everyone.
Well technically it is illegal for a smog shop to pass inspections lol but some could do it.
Sponsored

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Just bought a stage 2 snow performance meth kit ;) I'm hopping this will help with the fuel limitation and heat.

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm in SE GA and we have nothing. By 'way out' is that the 95% of the state that isn't the NW Atlanta corner? I've lived here on and off a few times and other than Savannah and Atlanta, GA seems to be pretty rural.

AsianGuy98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
A couple questions....
Whats the power range from lowest to highest with the 6 turbos available? Also just to confirm.... anyone who buys this kit will need to buy a Cobra CAI or short ram?

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm in SE GA and we have nothing. By 'way out' is that the 95% of the state that isn't the NW Atlanta corner? I've lived here on and off a few times and other than Savannah and Atlanta, GA seems to be pretty rural.

I've lived in GA all mt life and the only time i haven't had emissions was when I lived over an hour from Atlanta.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A couple questions....
Whats the power range from lowest to highest with the 6 turbos available? Also just to confirm.... anyone who buys this kit will need to buy a Cobra CAI or short ram?
They won't tell you this until the next update lol

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've lived in GA all mt life and the only time i haven't had emissions was when I lived over an hour from Atlanta.
I'm only at about 3 years total on 3 separate occasions and always down in Kingsland/St. Marys. I've driven back and forth to Atlanta and there always seemed to be... well... nothing much in the state so far as town. I've given up on I-16 becuaee the drive is so tedious.

I'll have to look it up. I bought a house and will be here for some years... I oughta learn more about the state. I grew up in FL and I know there's is (was) inspections/emmisions around Dade county but not much else. My younger, dumber self definitely went without cats in one of my earlier cars.

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
This kit will make from 330-350hp low boost on the smaller option turbo and not require fueling, the larger turbos are intened for the people who want to make 400 plus and will require an addtional fuel kit/options which we are working on. We are also working on a rod piston package which the larger turbo options over 400hp guys will require. The kits will also have a 300 cell cat option, for those who want to keep a cat.

This is a turbo kit, not an upgraded stock location turbocharger. This is a kit using one of the best turbos on the market (Garrett) and is intended for people who want to make bigger power than a stock location turbo can handle. We have tested stock replacement turbos, thus the reasoning for going with a full big turbo kit. Our turbo kit is not comparable to any other companies' stock replacement that may be offered.

Yes, horsepower will increase and the powerband/torque curve will shift to the right. Please check out our Type-R turbo swap data, as this will be similar to the smaller turbo option on our kit that we ran on our stock fuel stock motor car.

Last edited:

ecarranza11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Ex-T
Country flag
I’m assuming this is not a good choice if we have a CVT? I should have bought a manual Civic

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yep. With a CVT I would not run anything over the 6 psi base map.
lol, I guess if your on Hondata sure but I know of plenty of CVT people running 23-25 psi tunes without issues on Ktuner.

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe
I would not use this turbo kit on a CVT. I just don’t see how it would work well. I feel like there would have to be some kind of upgrade in the CVT department to make it work with positive results. Maybe I’m wrong though.
Sponsored

Last edited: