Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
Now available for purchase on our site and through Authorized PRL Motorsports Dealers!

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports Adjustable Shift Knob & Collar Kits PRL_ShiftKnob-Install-23

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports Adjustable Shift Knob & Collar Kits PRL_ShiftKnob-Install-27

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports Adjustable Shift Knob & Collar Kits PRL_ShiftKnob-Delrin-10

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports Adjustable Shift Knob & Collar Kits PRL_ShiftKnob-Delrin-8

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports Adjustable Shift Knob & Collar Kits PRL_ShiftKnob-Delrin-7

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports Adjustable Shift Knob & Collar Kits PRL_ShiftKnob-Delrin-3

The PRL Motorsports Adjustable Shift Knob is designed to transform your vehicle's overall driving experience. Developed with comfort, adjustability and function in mind, our shift knobs are available in one standard ergonomic profile with two different material choices; Delrin and 6061 anodized aluminum. Delrin is perfect for customers that don't want to grab a hot metal shift knob in the summer heat, and provides a sturdy yet light and smooth feel. Our anodized aluminum knobs provide a classic racecar feel. The official PRL Motorsports "Seal Logo" is machined atop every PRL piece. Each shift knob is mated to a 304 stainless steel shift collar base that is profiled for a universal factory-like fitment on most modern Honda / Acura applications with just the right amount of weight. Drivers can adjust the shift knob height and orientation by rotating the integrated set screw in either direction.

Feel the power, feel the experience, feel the joy.

Technical Notes:
  • 2-piece knob/collar design.
  • Delrin or 6061 aluminum (anodized) knob material
  • 304 stainless steel shift collar base
  • M10 x 1.50 thread
  • Adjustable setscrew
  • Optional O-ring
  • 221 grams (Delrin) or 263 grams (aluminum), (weighed with collar / shaft)
  • 52mm height, 68mm (includes collar ring)
  • 43.5mm width
Product Link

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
When will aluminum be open for orders?

86salmon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Those actually are available for pre order right now!
I was impatient and ordered a delrin one before the aluminum was available 😅

I was wanting a white delrin knob anyway

86salmon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports Adjustable Shift Knob & Collar Kits PXL_20220607_201558793

Installed mine yesterday. It feels really nice. The weight feels great and the etched logo is a delightful surprise grip enhancement. This might be my new favorite 😉

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
PXL_20220607_201558793.jpg

Installed mine yesterday. It feels really nice. The weight feels great and the etched logo is a delightful surprise grip enhancement. This might be my new favorite 😉
Love it! Looks fantastic.

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
PXL_20220607_201558793.jpg

I just ordered the red anodized aluminum. I like it because it has an oem looking boot collar attachment and it's a little heavier than stock. The overall shfit knob is very clean looking too.

How was the installation? Any modifications? Did you have to remove any of the center console?. Seems like an oem replacement.

Thanks in advance!

86salmon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just ordered the red anodized aluminum. I like it because it has an oem looking boot collar attachment and it's a little heavier than stock. The overall shfit knob is very clean looking too.

How was the installation? Any modifications? Did you have to remove any of the center console?. Seems like an oem replacement.

Thanks in advance!

Easy install. Only need to remove the top shifter surround in addition to the knob and collar

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
And it all fit and slides right back up it feels and looks just like the oem? Thanks.

86salmon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
@PRL Motorsports
Hey just wondering if the shift knob can be swapped with other aftermarket shift knobs and still keep the collar? I like that the collar height can be lowered and raised based on how I want the shift knob to sit. So If I ever get a different knob and it's taller, I can lower the collar to accommodate the knobs height. I like it lower, more so than taller.

Just curious. Thanks.
Sponsored

Last edited: