rallyered225

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Country flag
How is it that I ordered this back in September along with the race MAF conversion and this has yet to ship, but FK8 products review pages on FB are getting these no problem for their test cars?
Sponsored

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
How is it that I ordered this back in September along with the race MAF conversion and this has yet to ship, but FK8 products review pages on FB are getting these no problem for their test cars?
Sorry to hear about this, shoot us an email with your order number and we can get this straightened out for you

rallyered225

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Country flag
Sorry to hear about this, shoot us an email with your order number and we can get this straightened out for you
I've been emailing you guys back and forth since I ordered these parts in September and all I keep getting are excuses. I understand the supply chain issue but this is insane.

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda CTR, 2022 Range Rover , 1990 CRX SI
Country flag
That fk8 products review page is a joke of the CTR community. I’d unfollow those clowns asap

rallyered225

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Country flag
That fk8 products review page is a joke of the CTR community. I’d unfollow those clowns asap
They may be a joke but they're getting parts I ordered months ago that have yet to ship.

SpoonFK8R

As I say on the FB groups. What are you or anyone else doing except hating on them? Most of the haters, nothing. Yes, sure they are bias as they are sponsored, however they put the data together and present up front. They were one of the first to retest the PRL HVI and show it does drop IATs rapidly, etc.. There are countless products they have done full blown rights up for. We can agree to not like their "ethics" for the lack of a better term. However all these haters here and on FB present next to nothing in terms of any types of write ups. So at the end of the day it doesn't make them look bad when you talk crap about them. It makes people like you and others look bad. This is from an outside perspective that doesn't care how you or them feel about me. If I followed your demands I would have ZERO write ups to go over. Unless of course there is one or two buried somewhere on here.

PRL that new catted DP looks awesome BTW!

BrokeCTROwner

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 1999 K20 Integra
Country flag
As I say on the FB groups. What are you or anyone else doing except hating on them? Most of the haters, nothing. Yes, sure they are bias as they are sponsored, however they put the data together and present up front. They were one of the first to retest the PRL HVI and show it does drop IATs rapidly, etc.. There are countless products they have done full blown rights up for. We can agree to not like their "ethics" for the lack of a better term. However all these haters here and on FB present next to nothing in terms of any types of write ups. So at the end of the day it doesn't make them look bad when you talk crap about them. It makes people like you and others look bad. This is from an outside perspective that doesn't care how you or them feel about me. If I followed your demands I would have ZERO write ups to go over. Unless of course there is one or two buried somewhere on here.

He’s not hating he’s just upset the parts he ordered are taking 3 months to ship while others got theirs already

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda CTR, 2022 Range Rover , 1990 CRX SI
Country flag

their info is biased and they lie. Not someone I want to watch videos and reviews on when I can’t even believe what they’re telling me. I’ve been around this car since 2017 when I first got one and seeing that Aston dude join this forum, get caught lying and doing dumb stuff, get banned and then start his group doing the same thing I have nothing good to say about them.

there is a big nor cal CTR group who tracks our cars quite often. We caught that guy in many lies about track testing and other stuff they never actually do.

rallyered225

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Country flag
there are plenty of helpful people here on this forum. ?‍♂ ?‍♂

anyways, hope you get your parts @rallyered225. PRLs customer service has been good from my past experience so i'm sure they will take care of you.
I'm not pleased with their customer service at all. Like I said, I ordered parts back in December that were expected to ship the same month. So far that has been pushed back 4 times. Not a single email or notification from them that the shipping had changed. If I hadn't been checking their website I never would have known. This is bad business IMO. Notify you customers and be transparent about the problem. It doesn't help when you see these guys as mentioned on FB getting the same parts for multiple "test" cars when I can't even get mine that have been on order for months. If not for also emailing customer service when they pushed the shipping date back, again I wouldn't have known anything. If I wasn't trying to keep all my bolt ons the same I would have cancelled a long time ago.

BrokeCTROwner

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 1999 K20 Integra
Country flag
The December eta is for any new order placed now. Orders that have been on backorder are expected to ship within two weeks. Every company out there right now has been hit by the supply chain issue. That is just how things are right now. You are not alone with having this wait time. We are doing our best to get our products out as soon as possible and please our customers. You can contact us anytime to get an update via email, and we will happily tell you what is going on.
Not to try and stir the pot or anything but 2 weeks would still be a December eta

rallyered225

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Country flag
I can't believe it but I I finally got a tracking notification for my turbo inlet and race MAF that I ordered in September. It's a holiday miracle.

rallyered225

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Country flag
Anyone who's done this install, would you recommend soaking the inlet bolts a couple days beforehand at the turbo?
Sponsored