PRL Motorsports 2017+ Honda Civic Type-R FK8 High Volume Intake System

Mr. X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R #45600
Country flag
Any estimated ship date is just an "estimate" that we try to calculate as accurately as possible. Unfortunately in the current market, the estimates can be a bit more off than usual. With that being said, all components are here and in stock in our facility aside from the silicone hose. This ETA is looking to be extremely accurate at this time. :)
Thank you for getting back to me! Appreciate it and look forward to receiving the part.
Sponsored

Mr. X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R #45600
Country flag
Do you guys inform customers if their order is on backorder? My HVI was suppose to ship out on Sept 12. No email or order update email...

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
Do you guys inform customers if their order is on backorder? My HVI was suppose to ship out on Sept 12. No email or order update email...
We usually try and have an ETA listed on the website beside the product. However that date may fluctuate. Right now we are still waiting on the silicone for these kits to ship out. We are expecting it show up any day now. I'm sorry for you're wait, we thought we would have these kits shipped out by now. Other than that we typically do not send out emails unless there is a massive delay that pops up. Like with this set of intakes, it is looking like it will only be a matter of days before they ship out.

xXoVrKiLLXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R ABM
Question - forgive me if this has been asked here -does PRL offer a dryflow replacement option for this intake?

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
Question - forgive me if this has been asked here -does PRL offer a dryflow replacement option for this intake?
We do not, though we've seen a few folks source their own dry filter elsewhere. Filter specs can be found on our site on the air filter replacement listing. We prefer and ultimately suggest oiled filters for optimal performance and cost-effectiveness, much like the factory Honda filter.
Sponsored