Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #680 CW, 2011 Mazdaspeed 3
Country flag
This is so killing me!!!!
Intercooler - 599$
Shipping - 270$

Come one, is it really so expensive to ship to Norway?
On top of this I have to pay 25% taxes...
Apparently so! I picked a random city in norway and shipping a 15lb package with UPS from PRL's location and here is what came up. I guess sucks to ship stuff to Norway. :(

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports 2017 Civic Type-R Product Devlopment 12-8-2017 9-53-07 AM
Sponsored

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
I have a friend that ordered the pipes and it sounds amazing. the car should of came like that from factory.
We think so too. Thanks for the input! :thumbsup:

Looks awesome!
I'll try to stop by in May and pick one up!
Sounds good, Brian!

any sound videos
I believe there are some on Facebook that we will try to post.

Dear PRL,

Did you leave the machined look on the end tanks on purpose? Are they going to production that way?
Aside from a few burs shown on the first few pics production end tanks will look identical to what is shown here. We revised a few tool paths for a smoother finish, but this raw machined look is how they will look.

They had already said they are going to smooth it out but yes you will still see the machined path. I think it looks cool! Shows it was made from one piece and not formed.
Correct! :)

This is so killing me!!!!
Intercooler - 599$
Shipping - 270$

Come one, is it really so expensive to ship to Norway?
On top of this I have to pay 25% taxes...
Sadly, this is probably just the cost of shipping to your neck of the woods :(. However, feel free to send us an email or PM with your full address and we would be happy to see if there are any numbers to crunch for you!

TypeRinATL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Country flag
We think so too. Thanks for the input! :thumbsup:

Sounds good, Brian!

I believe there are some on Facebook that we will try to post.

Aside from a few burs shown on the first few pics production end tanks will look identical to what is shown here. We revised a few tool paths for a smoother finish, but this raw machined look is how they will look.

Correct! :)

Sadly, this is probably just the cost of shipping to your neck of the woods :(. However, feel free to send us an email or PM with your full address and we would be happy to see if there are any numbers to crunch for you!

So when can we get a sound clip of a CTR after installing your pipe? We've been asking for a while now. Thanks!

Wabby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Cr-z
Country flag
Looks like it would be much cheaper using JetCarrier. Depending on the weight, I might get the shipping cost down to 100$.

typemismatch

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A whole farm of Hondas
Country flag
Thanks PRL!

As soon as I'm not broke from buying a house and a car in the same year, I'll be sending some business your way!

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
Any news, pics, price information on the DP?
Will it come with cat or only cat-less? :bump:
No new information yet. The casting molds should be about finished, then we can begin sample casting for fitment and pictures. :) Downpipes will be available in both Street (catted) and Race (catless) versions.

NMRod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Any news on downpipe, And have you possibly considered red instead of blue, would go with the other accents on the car much better imo then the random blue splash