Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 LX-P coupe
Country flag
Highlight the “g/s”values after 5 g/s

All the way to the End going right …
Go to Tools then adjust selection
And select adjust by percentage and input the percent you need to correct by …. I recommend you datalog first and see how much you need to add or subtract
heres a zip file in case if the google drive link isnt working please read it and tell me waht i need to adjust the values by
thanks a bunch
Sponsored

Attachments

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag

Honda 4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic lx
Country flag
^
my 2.0 car is tune(ktuner) if i install this do i need to tweak some settings on my ktuner software?

BigRedtheGinger

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport 6MT, 1988 Honda CRX SI, 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.2 V8
Country flag
I'm not sure if I missed it on this thread, but what are the potential gains from this new intake? I tried looking at the 2 blog posts on the page, but they open to another page saying Error 404.

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys! We haven't done any dyno testing with this yet, but we'll be posting dyno results very soon. Stay tuned!

Based on the stock intake's design and PRL's design, my guess is that there will be a gain between 4-6whp. This is based on the freer flowing air filter and the PRL intake's smoother airflow between the maf sensor and the bend going into the throttle body.

I'll even add that a potential +2-4whp more could be had from a maf sensor diameter being .5" wider than stock and for it to narrow down to the stock sized throttle body, at the bend going into the throttle body. :p Of course a custom maf table would be needed for the wider diameter (Like the PRL race maf). A freer flowing exhaust would support this mod.

Just some Myxal thoughts from tinkering with making intakes for years. Of course I could be way off. ;)

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
@PRL

Hey PRL, how come you guys did not make a similar designed intake system for the 1.5T 10th gen? Just curious.

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
@PRL

Hey PRL, how come you guys did not make a similar designed intake system for the 1.5T 10th gen? Just curious.
Because of the way the factory intake ducting is designed. The 1.5T Civic lacks an efficient air duct design from the factory, so we chose to route the Cobra CAI into the fender-well to introduce cold air into the engine for optimal performance. Unfortunately we were not able to fit our Cobra CAI or like design to the 2.0L application, so we elected for a larger air box that increases the factory air duct efficiency.

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Ben0012

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX Sedan 2.0 CVT
Country flag

Ttommytucker

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX 2.0 6spd sedan
Country flag
This is not meant as a put down, but why would you not do some kind of testing/tuning, as that is what many of the crowd is looking for, to show some real world results of the product that you are selling. It looks to be a very nice piece though gentleman.

dt10g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX sedan 6MT (Canadian)
Country flag
Have these shipped out yet?

Need to know if should be lighting a fire under the shop I ordered from, or give them a little longer. Been radio silence... thanks!
Sponsored