First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2017 EX CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah I was thinking of that. I guess I could just take it off if it’s too loud.

Yeah I went catless on my Si for just over 2 months and 3k miles and it was headache inducing loud with my muffler/res delete catback and it sounded like a tin can with a stock catback. I want to go catted on the new car to keep the exhaust tone in check and also so my friends and family won’t complain about the smell every time I drive my car.
Yeah, it definitely smells pretty bad lol. Probably cut off a solid year of my life inhaling that 💩
Sponsored

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SPT 17 EX-T 08 LX 21 CRV 12 Acc 14 328I CONV
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
well if you delete mufflers and resonator of course its going to be loud. you will be happy with downpipe and stock exhaust.

Seanjohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Ex Sedan (K20C2)
Country flag
The catted downpipe sounds better imo. The catless is a bit tin canny but you’ll get crazy pops and burbles. I have a flowmaster muffler and a vibrant knockoff resonator still pretty loud. I’ll post a cold start and clips for you.
do you have a catted downpipe installed on your civic? and sick lets see that video, I have a flowmaster delta 40 single chamber muffler with deleted resonator with 2.5 inch piping and it sounds pretty good. I get a lot of good compliments on how it sounds but I want to get a Catted downpipe.

WhosClunk

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2017 EX CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
do you have a catted downpipe installed on your civic? and sick lets see that video, I have a flowmaster delta 40 single chamber muffler with deleted resonator with 2.5 inch piping and it sounds pretty good. I get a lot of good compliments on how it sounds but I want to get a Catted downpipe.
Nah I have the catless here’s a vid, it’s pretty loud lol

MannyFred

First Name
Manfreht
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
Hi @PRL Motorsports,

I was wondering if we could maybe get a front pipe and a exhaust system for the 2.0L, there isn't much of an aftermarket for exhaust systems, and nothing for front pipes. Also the 2.0L for the 11th Gen should be pretty much the same (I think), and this is probably gonna be the next generation engines options until the next gen, so you guys could have a market on the new people who buy a 2.0L and then want to have aftermarket options. Could make money for you guys !

Thanks ! :)

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
Hi @PRL Motorsports,

I was wondering if we could maybe get a front pipe and a exhaust system for the 2.0L, there isn't much of an aftermarket for exhaust systems, and nothing for front pipes. Also the 2.0L for the 11th Gen should be pretty much the same (I think), and this is probably gonna be the next generation engines options until the next gen, so you guys could have a market on the new people who buy a 2.0L and then want to have aftermarket options. Could make money for you guys !

Thanks ! :)
We're hoping to dive into some more stuff for you 2.0L guys! A downpipe and front pipe would be a great option to add some sound and a little performance.

abdullahamir

First Name
Abdullah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 2.0
Country flag
We're hoping to dive into some more stuff for you 2.0L guys! A downpipe and front pipe would be a great option to add some sound and a little performance.
Hi there,

do you have an update as to when we can expect the intake to be out and what the pricing will be like?

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag

BigRedtheGinger

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport 6MT, 1988 Honda CRX SI, 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.2 V8
Country flag
I'm a bit late to the party, but I'd be very interested in getting this intake for my 2.0, especially if it's legal for CA. If not then it will be for my off highway car..... For legal reasons lol maybe in the future, an intake manifold will be in the works?

chuenoona

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX, 2001 Acura CL Type-S
Country flag
BRO im getting insanely bad MPGs how did you tune it i have a ktuner. im so close to just taking the CAI out and leaving stock box on
go to the maf scaling tab in Ktuner … highlight the values throughout The rpm and then adjust values by +20 %
This will even out the fuel trims and make it run better
Sponsored