SpeedyPro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
What is the USDM Windsheild Washer Reservoir Conversion Kit for @prlmotorsports ? Why is it recommended as an option when trying to purchase the CAI? Same question for the Braided Stainless Steel Clutch Line Upgrade?
The Windshield Washer conversion is for Canadian cars. The clutch line is removed and replaced during installation, so if you have a MT and want an upgrade on your line, it's an easy install.
Sponsored

SpeedyPro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
Anybody install this that has the Honda Sensing package? The radar sits next to the fog light on the left side, near where I'm seeing pictures of the filter sitting. I don't wanna try installing the intake and then realize it won't fit or force a radar malfunction.
Update: Installed over the weekend. No issues with fitment. It was tricky to get the filter on due to the radar unit sitting right above where the filter goes, so there wasn't a lot of room to wiggle it on.

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports 1.5T Cold Air Intake Development / Pre-Order X8Nahcq

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
Glad to see you got that intake on and around the Honda sensing package!

There will be no red hoses available.

UnknownCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR SGP, Mercedes-Benz 2014 C250
Country flag
At this time we have no plans on CARB approval.
That's disappointing, it looks like a very nice product. I'm still considering ordering one since I won't need a smog check for 6 years, just don't want to have to return it to OEM to clear testing. I will be exploring all options.

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
That's disappointing, it looks like a very nice product. I'm still considering ordering one since I won't need a smog check for 6 years, just don't want to have to return it to OEM to clear testing. I will be exploring all options.
We just simply don't have the budget or resources at this time, as CARB approval is rather extensive. Maybe in the future this can be something to consider.

SpeedyPro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
It's a two hour install...four hours six years from now is too much hassle for you?

UnknownCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
We just simply don't have the budget or resources at this time, as CARB approval is rather extensive. Maybe in the future this can be something to consider.
I know the process is extensive, but with other states adopting California's CARB policies it might be a direction to go.

UnknownCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It's a two hour install...four hours six years from now is too much hassle for you?
Not too much hassle, but a hassle none the less. Get stopped by the law and get hassled, no thanks.

Matthyahuw

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Agean Blue Civic Si Sedan 2016 Omaha Orange Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
ORDERED! Thanks!
just picked up my new Si Sedan Friday.
Gonna do this mod and the boomba short-shifter at the same time.
Sponsored