PRL Motorsports 1.5T Cold Air Intake Development / Pre-Order

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Take advantage of our 20% off pre-order sale while you still can! The pre-order sale ends once orders begin shipping. We expect orders to begin shipping within 35 days!
Does the 20% stack on top of the coupon code 'CivicX'? :)
Sponsored

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does the 20% stack on top of the coupon code 'CivicX'? :)
the coupon doesnt work with the 20% discount, i tried, lol. and i think PRL said that also in another thread

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
Very interested in this. I wonder if the stock BPV would help prevent hydrolock as well?

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sometime towards the end of November, once orders begin shipping.
:( Damn! I was hoping to get this installed and do some 1/4 mile testing before the tracks close. Oh well!

CivicXander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic hatchback Sport 6MT Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Has the race MAF been tested or proven to be better than stock size MAF? I've pre-ordered that but I haven't read anything about the gains and performance differences on that.

GreyCivicX

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Has the race MAF been tested or proven to be better than stock size MAF? I've pre-ordered that but I haven't read anything about the gains and performance differences on that.
I asked Vit and he said that there’s no added performance for stock motor/stock turbo. He said you’ll just run rich.

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
I asked Vit and he said that there’s no added performance for stock motor/stock turbo. He said you’ll just run rich.
We have not tested the Race MAF housing, as we don't think there will be much, if any benefit over the Street MAF housing on a stock turbo car. We do plan to test the Race MAF housing on our shop car once everything is in stock to see if there is any gains on a max effort, "kill-mode" stock turbo car on ethanol. There MAY be minimal gains on our car, but we don't suspect anything substantial.

Will you let us know when they begin to ship?
Of course! Our goal to have kits begin shipping by the end of the month is looking VERY promising. Hopefully we can have some more updated pictures over the next week or so!

Unibrow Tail Lights

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Hey this product looks great, this will be my first time doing a mod under the hood so im very excited. I had a question about the clutch line upgrade option. As a daily street driver would I need this? What exactly does it do? Sorry for the noob question :hmm:

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
Hey this product looks great, this will be my first time doing a mod under the hood so im very excited. I had a question about the clutch line upgrade option. As a daily street driver would I need this? What exactly does it do? Sorry for the noob question :hmm:
Welcome, friend! The braided clutch line is to help add a bit of a stiffer pedal feel. The factory line can swell, causing a bit of a spongey feel. This will stay rigid.

jakabony

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, 2019 Honda CR-V EX-L, 2017 Subaru Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Welcome, friend! The braided clutch line is to help add a bit of a stiffer pedal feel. The factory line can swell, causing a bit of a spongey feel. This will stay rigid.
Lord knows that factory Si clutch pedal is like no pedal at all. I like driving my 96 Accord just for the simple fact of actually feeling like you are driving manual
Sponsored