MeanGreenSi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si, 2018 Honda Accord Sport
Country flag
I like the green, the hoses feel nice and strong. Was sent coolant hoses instead of charge pipe hoses just waiting to get that figured out. Have no plans of changing coolant or coolant hoses anytime soon or I would have kept them.

Xtelotatichl

First Name
Cha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
They do look nice. Just wish PRL would have printed out their pipes right for my cobra intake. The PRL logo points down or backwards lol, can’t remember right now

Tenshi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Gotta SS that clutch line I see in there. May as well Clutch Delay Valve Delete while in there next time. Removing the airbox is 20% of the work anyway! Stay green!

Lisandra69

First Name
Lisandra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda civic sport hatchback & 1991 Acura integra GS
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi! I just ordered this along with other parts just yesterday, but find it quite hard to find little to no videos on the installation of this. I ordered the same PRL 1.5T Civic stock location charge pipe hose upgrade kit but in red & was wondering if you could give me a little explanation on the installation? Thank you & fresh lookin Si!

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
Hi! I just ordered this along with other parts just yesterday, but find it quite hard to find little to no videos on the installation of this. I ordered the same PRL 1.5T Civic stock location charge pipe hose upgrade kit but in red & was wondering if you could give me a little explanation on the installation? Thank you & fresh lookin Si!
Mishimoto has a video on their charge pipe installation, I believe it's relatively the same as PRL's

Lisandra69

First Name
Lisandra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mishimoto has a video on their charge pipe installation, I believe it's relatively the same as PRL's

Is it a stock location one though? Because I watched one that wasn't the stock location one & didn't seem to be the same. Im gonna watch it now, thank you!

Lisandra69

First Name
Lisandra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is it a stock location one though? Because I watched one that wasn't the stock location one & didn't seem to be the same. Im gonna watch it now, thank you!
Mm.. doesn't seem the same. As they remove the intercooler & you don't really have to from the little that I've seen

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Mm.. doesn't seem the same. As they remove the intercooler & you don't really have to from the little that I've seen
You can ignore the intercooler removal and installation and skip those parts, because part of the video is based on their intercooler. The hose installation part is probably the same as PRL's, maybe with some slight differences

Lisandra69

First Name
Lisandra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ohh! Okay.. let me look more in depth

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ohh! Okay.. let me look more in depth
Hopefully this will at least give you an idea, as the charge hoses between the vendors would be pretty much alike. Good luck!

OP
OP
MeanGreenSi

MeanGreenSi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si, 2018 Honda Accord Sport
Country flag
If you have a cold air intake the cold side is a breeze. The throttle body hose you need to remove the battery. To do the hot side charge pipe I had to remove the fender liner most of the way and it was the hardest hose to remove.
Sponsored