First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Hi All,

I’m new here so I’m sorry if this has been asked. I tried using the search feature and couldn’t find anything. Im wanting to get myself a PRL High Volume (catted) downpipe, as I’ve heard nothing but great things, but it doesn’t appear on their website. Do they no longer make them? Was there an issue with the product? Thanks in advance.

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL High Volume Downpipe 07F6D715-C55A-4847-8264-1A7E60FEC86D
Sponsored

Last edited:

gxl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R PMM
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I believe they had to discontinue the product due to carb regulations. Unfortunately, you will have to find something else or maybe used.

LBP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
From what I’ve heard they’ve delisted the HVDP temporarily due to lack of stock caused by supply issues. The catalyst manufacturer is in Canada and is having trouble keeping up enough production to meet demand.

gxl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R PMM
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Actually, looks like some other sites have it.
But they won't ship to CA or NY.

DadBodMod17

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic 4dr Si.
Country flag
TSP shipped me mine (NY). Go ahead and purchase it from them on-line and see if they have any issues. Worst case scenario they'll cancel your order and you've spent nothing...

xXoVrKiLLXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R ABM
From what I’ve heard they’ve delisted the HVDP temporarily due to lack of stock caused by supply issues. The catalyst manufacturer is in Canada and is having trouble keeping up enough production to meet demand.
^^^^ This is correct - they do this quite often.

OP
OP

ProxyMarine

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Sounds good, thanks a lot everyone. I’d seen it on TSP’s site and was just worried about purchasing it due to not knowing why it was delisted from PRL. Good to know I’m in the clear 👍

OP
OP

ProxyMarine

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
TSP shipped me mine (NY). Go ahead and purchase it from them on-line and see if they have any issues. Worst case scenario they'll cancel your order and you've spent nothing...
Have you installed yours? If so, how do you feel about it? Worth the upgrade?

DadBodMod17

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic 4dr Si.
Country flag

Have you installed yours? If so, how do you feel about it? Worth the upgrade?
I have yes. It's a great upgrade. Adds a little bit of character to the exhaust note and makes the turbo even more responsive. I've only got a few hundred miles on mine so far so can't really comment too much more than the immediate impact I've seen. I'm also keeping my OEM one on hand for inspection purposes next year. The install was easy enough if you take your time and soak the bolts/studs. however my DP to FP connection point was one giant mess of rust.. had to cut the front pipe off (which was fine because I had the PRL FP going on anyways).

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
I have yes. It's a great upgrade. Adds a little bit of character to the exhaust note and makes the turbo even more responsive. I've only got a few hundred miles on mine so far so can't really comment too much more than the immediate impact I've seen. I'm also keeping my OEM one on hand for inspection purposes next year. The install was easy enough if you take your time and soak the bolts/studs. however my DP to FP connection point was one giant mess of rust.. had to cut the front pipe off (which was fine because I had the PRL FP going on anyways).
Hey I thought the prl hvdp don’t throw cel codes so you should be good for emissions without switch to oem dp.

Matthewj05

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
I’m selling mine if your interested im in nyc
Sponsored