Matthewj05

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
Does it provide subtle burbles and a small ammount of sound on a civic that only has a prl cold air intake installed with pherable? Also if you live in nyc is it loud enough for you to get ticketed
Sponsored

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
If your on stock exhaust still. You should be fine. It'll make your exhaust throatier and deeper and a bit louder. The stock exhaust has a resonator and two giant mufflers that keeps things pretty tamed even with a downpipe. Especially with the PRL HV catted downpipe. You'll get some burbles. I doubt you'd get a ticket so long as you kept the stock exhaust system.

Ronny2019

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Coupe
Country flag
This is at idle hvdp fp stock exhaust yes it burbles a bit just a little on decell
a little one from in the car

OP
OP

Matthewj05

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
If your on stock exhaust still. You should be fine. It'll make your exhaust throatier and deeper and a bit louder. The stock exhaust has a resonator and two giant mufflers that keeps things pretty tamed even with a downpipe. Especially with the PRL HV catted downpipe. You'll get some burbles. I doubt you'd get a ticket so long as you kept the stock exhaust system.
So if I wanted more sound along with the downpipe but I wanted it to be the least loudest out of the following options should I either upgrade the exhaust, muffler delete or resonater delete

Ronny2019

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Coupe
Country flag
So if I wanted more sound along with the downpipe but I wanted it to be the least loudest out of the following options should I either upgrade the exhaust, muffler delete or resonater delete
front pipe and get a turbo upgrade it made my exhaust louder just that lol
Sponsored