Prl Has anyone had to return anything to them?

Ronny2019

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Coupe
Country flag
Long story short is i bought there dp /fp put them on my car when i did my clutch like 5 months ago but ever since then i was hearing these noises clicks and rattles and vibrations etc. Fast foward to 3 weeks ago when i found out it was the fp the whole time. I got in touch with them and they made me pay for the shipping to them. Now i know it got to them on the 25th of november and still no email no responce to my emails like what kind of customer service do they have? More like dont. I never had to send a part back and pay to do it. Normaly they would send a return lable so you can send it back to them then when they get it contact the person they messed up not me. Am i wrong? someone please

Honda Civic 10th gen Prl Has anyone had to return anything to them? IMG_1210
Sponsored

Chilly613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Sport Touring 6MT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Any company that ships products are pretty slammed right after Thanksgiving because of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Many companies have the cost of shipping a return on the customer, a lot of these aftermarket parts companies arent huge, its not like youre ordering something from Amazon where they have thousands of people working for them and can afford the shipping fees.