redcivic19x

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
What about 91? I only have access to 91. Would I be able to run just 91 in case of an emergency. Also what’s the highest mileage you guys have on your flex fuel kit?
Yes, you can run just 91.
Sponsored

Chaucer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
What about 91? I only have access to 91. Would I be able to run just 91 in case of an emergency. Also what’s the highest mileage you guys have on your flex fuel kit?
If your tune supports it you shouldn’t have any problems. The tune I run (Phearable’s 2.5) does. I had to fill up my last tank with straight 91 due to my local E85 pump being down.

Shiberu

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
i had my tsp kit installed and tuned at imw at the beginning of 2020. everything ran great for about 9-10 months, then my ethanol readings were always out of whack, and sometimes reading properly. it stopped working, i stopped caring, time went by, and now i want this fixed. readings are either too high, out of range, or just simply reading 50% plus when i have only 93 octane. is it just time to buy a new kit? just a sensor?

curlichfc1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
i had my tsp kit installed and tuned at imw at the beginning of 2020. everything ran great for about 9-10 months, then my ethanol readings were always out of whack, and sometimes reading properly. it stopped working, i stopped caring, time went by, and now i want this fixed. readings are either too high, out of range, or just simply reading 50% plus when i have only 93 octane. is it just time to buy a new kit? just a sensor?
Something similar happened to me and I was sent a replacement wiring harness and no issues since.

Shiberu

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Something similar happened to me and I was sent a replacement wiring harness and no issues since.
was this after a short time after install or the better part of a year? i just cleaned my ground wire and SO FAR ethanol is reading at 25%, which is still too high. i’ll try running out my fuel tank as much as i can and see what it reads after a fill up. if no luck, then it’s time for a new kit

Shiberu

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
it was reading high again on startup (over 70-100%) and causing the car to run like hell. decided to unplug the wiring harness connector from the line and it’s still reading 25%
Sponsored