Prl flex fuel kit questions ( Ca smog questions )

Cabbage

First Name
Copper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 civic si
Country flag
I am wondering if anyone has info on weather or not the prl plug n play flex fuel kit will disable any monitors or screw with a smog report in any way.
I have my finger over the buy button but I really don’t want to keep staking on mods I’ll have to revert to stock. I already consider it a inconvenience to have to take my cobra cai off even tho it’s only 30 ish minutes job.

Also anyone using the flex fuel kit with a ktuner, did you buy a ethanol content gauge or do you just use the ktuners monitor?

Thanks !
Sponsored

curlichfc1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
I am wondering if anyone has info on weather or not the prl plug n play flex fuel kit will disable any monitors or screw with a smog report in any way.
I have my finger over the buy button but I really don’t want to keep staking on mods I’ll have to revert to stock. I already consider it a inconvenience to have to take my cobra cai off even tho it’s only 30 ish minutes job.

Also anyone using the flex fuel kit with a ktuner, did you buy a ethanol content gauge or do you just use the ktuners monitor?

Thanks !
You have to disable 1-2 monitors and definitely would interfere with smog, the added power sounds nice but you will have to go back to stock to pass

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just recently passed emissions here in MD with P2185 disabled on Ktuner. (MD only does OBD2 for newer vehicles no visual inspection). The only readiness code I had was EVAP but everything was ready and functional.

Honda Civic 10th gen Prl flex fuel kit questions ( Ca smog questions ) ktuner
Sponsored