First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Came up on a killer deal on a PRL Cobra for my 1.5t hatchback and had a few questions.

The street maf doesnt require a tune, right? I wasnt planning doing anything until Spring, but this is going to be too hard to pass up unless a tune is required. I plan on getting a ktuner come spring.

Any reason I would need to keep the stock intake? The deal is that we would swap intakes (plus some cash) He is going to trade his hatchback in for a new Type R, but wants to put stock back in and doesnt have one. The PRL is only a few months old.

I'm leaning towards doing this but wanted to get some answers on a few things first.

TIA
Sponsored

Maroco

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda civic lx 2020 civic si
Country flag
Came up on a killer deal on a PRL Cobra for my 1.5t hatchback and had a few questions.

The street maf doesnt require a tune, right? I wasnt planning doing anything until Spring, but this is going to be too hard to pass up unless a tune is required. I plan on getting a ktuner come spring.

Any reason I would need to keep the stock intake? The deal is that we would swap intakes (plus some cash) He is going to trade his hatchback in for a new Type R, but wants to put stock back in and doesnt have one. The PRL is only a few months old.

I'm leaning towards doing this but wanted to get some answers on a few things first.

TIA
Rule #1 of modding your car: keep all original parts! You'd be surprised how much they cost when u need them again.

You'll be just fine running the street maf on a stock tune. Happy modding :headbang: