PRL Cobra CAI Street with +6 Hondata Tune

dank82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatch Sport MT
Country flag
Sorry for the crosspost, thought I would get more input here...So this may be a previously answered question, although I've searched around without too much luck. I have an '18 Hatchback Sport 6 speed, been running with the canned 6 PSI FlashPro tune for over a year. I've got a PRL Cobra CAI street MAF coming in soon that I'm about to install, but I'm wondering about any CEL codes?

I know that this CAI doesn't require a tune, but will just installing with the +6 tune not throw any codes, or is there a setting within the FlashPro that I should check/uncheck to bypass CELs that may come up? I've looked through the FP settings and don't see anything, but am just curious about if anyone has run into issues with this setup.
Sponsored

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
No your good to go as long it's the street maf

OP
OP

dank82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatch Sport MT
Country flag

salik990

First Name
Salik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda civic 1.5T, 15' Audi A3 1.8T, Toyota Hilux Revo 2017
Country flag
If you can, get the race MAF and just check the box under modifications for it. Just installed mine today and running the +9 map and now the car feels alive to me.
i guess 9+ map is not available for civic 1.5T non-si atleast not available for my car, would need custom tune for race maf?
Sponsored