PRL Cobra CAI Race maps

VooDuuChild

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si, Boosted Street and Track Monster 91 CRX Si.
Country flag
I am going to be buying the Ktuner V2 through you guys but had some questions about adding a CAI also. I am getting the Invidia R400 exhaust from another vendor and would also like to run the PRL Cobra CAI Race. I see you offer a tune for that which is great. I was wondering though, is there also a map that I could use for just commuting, so that it gets closer to OEM mpg with these modifications? I love the idea of running a nicer intake, but also want the option of saving fuel for when I'm not going for max power. Is there, dare I say, an "economy" map that works with the mods I've listed? Thanks so much. Looking forward to taking advantage of your black friday sale if there is an economy map also.
Sponsored

ThatDustyFox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC1 Si
Country flag
FWIW: I've got the Cobra with the Race MAF on my car with TSP's Stage 1 tune and I drive the car exclusively in Sport mode, and I still get close to the factory MPG for both city and highway.

OP
OP
VooDuuChild

VooDuuChild

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si, Boosted Street and Track Monster 91 CRX Si.
Country flag
FWIW: I've got the Cobra with the Race MAF on my car with TSP's Stage 1 tune and I drive the car exclusively in Sport mode, and I still get close to the factory MPG for both city and highway.
Awesome...ordering both...fingers crossed I have the same results

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si Coupe (Sold 12/2021)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The TSP Stage 1 Tune had 3 maps/settings. You can use KTuner's on the fly switching to select Map 1 to get close to OEM settings.
  • Map 1: Factory boost levels and turbocharger response.
  • Map 2: 19psi normal, 21psi "Sport" mode, Improved Turbocharger Response II
  • Map 3: 19psi normal, custom boost level "Sport" mode, Improved Turbocharger Response II
Sponsored