mtking479

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Coupe Sport 2.0
Country flag
Hey everyone new to the forum I just bought the last new 2019 civic coupe sport. I have already had a custom cat back done borla S type muffler at the back with a vibrant performance high flow resonator 2.5” all the way back straight to a center exit. LOVE the sound it’s not that loud at all but it has a deep sound to it not much louder at WOT though. Planning to get the RV6 catted downpipe black ceramic coated. I already got a k tuner and have flashed the tune. I have an AEM dry filter in it as well. The only intake I feel like is worth the trouble is the PRL cobra. It is for the 10th gen SI 1.5T but I am wondering if it would be able to work somehow on my 2.0 NA? Couplers maybe? I feel like I could try the tune for the intake and have it on a dyno once I get the downpipe in and do it all at the same time? Thought opinions? No I don’t want to trade for an SI I got a good deal on this I’m going to pay it off again quick and it will be my fun daily nothing crazy and get something that’s really fast and boost the hell out of it so I will still have my reliable daily.
Sponsored

OP
OP
mtking479

mtking479

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hey everyone new to the forum I just bought the last new 2019 civic coupe sport. I have already had a custom cat back done borla S type muffler at the back with a vibrant performance high flow resonator 2.5” all the way back straight to a center exit. LOVE the sound it’s not that loud at all but it has a deep sound to it not much louder at WOT though. Planning to get the RV6 catted downpipe black ceramic coated. I already got a k tuner and have flashed the tune. I have an AEM dry filter in it as well. The only intake I feel like is worth the trouble is the PRL cobra. It is for the 10th gen SI 1.5T but I am wondering if it would be able to work somehow on my 2.0 NA? Couplers maybe? I feel like I could try the tune for the intake and have it on a dyno once I get the downpipe in and do it all at the same time? Thought opinions? No I don’t want to trade for an SI I got a good deal on this I’m going to pay it off again quick and it will be my fun daily nothing crazy and get something that’s really fast and boost the hell out of it so I will still have my reliable daily.
@PRL Motorsports
@KTuner

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
The MAF sensors are different, the routing for everything is completely different, you'll have more effort and money into trying to make this work than it's worth probably. You're trying to fit an intake intended for a forced induction platform onto a naturally aspirated vehicle with a different displacement and tuning.

You're welcome to attempt, keep in mind any modified product we are unable to accept a return on. We would not recommend doing this.

OP
OP
mtking479

mtking479

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The MAF sensors are different, the routing for everything is completely different, you'll have more effort and money into trying to make this work than it's worth probably. You're trying to fit an intake intended for a forced induction platform onto a naturally aspirated vehicle with a different displacement and tuning.

You're welcome to attempt, keep in mind any modified product we are unable to accept a return on. We would not recommend doing this.
That’s what I needed to know I appreciate it
Sponsored