• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: New Jersey PRL Catless Downpipe

simon_lefisch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
OP, PRL sold their catless DP (v2, which is what you're selling) for around $500, give or take (correct me if I'm wrong, memory isn't as good as it used to be). It was NEVER $900. Totally ridiculous.

I hope anyone who sees this listing reads thru the comments and doesn't buy this.

OP
OP
InkedHisto

InkedHisto

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
OP, PRL sold their catless DP (v2, which is what you're selling) for around $500, give or take (correct me if I'm wrong, memory isn't as good as it used to be). It was NEVER $900. Totally ridiculous.

I hope anyone who sees this listing reads thru the comments and doesn't buy this.
One of the only websites offering PRL catless downpipe that also increased their price after shipping and tax. But if you give them a call, they are also on back order till further notice. Another unsecured site is offering $800.

Can you please reach out to them and let them know they are crazy too.

A set of TE wheels I have are discounted and the price of the wheels have gone up as well.. but people buy them.

I also listed OBO, meaning if someone is serious about an offer. I'll meet you. Just like all my other parts.

I also listed cheaper brands incase anyone else was Interested. What's the problem?

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Catless Downpipe Screenshot_20220623-173507_Chrome

tacocat

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
One of the only websites offering PRL catless downpipe that also increased their price after shipping and tax. But if you give them a call, they are also on back order till further notice. Another unsecured site is offering $800.

Can you please reach out to them and let them know they are crazy too.

A set of TE wheels I have are discounted and the price of the wheels have gone up as well.. but people buy them.

I also listed OBO, meaning if someone is serious about an offer. I'll meet you. Just like all my other parts.

I also listed cheaper brands incase anyone else was Interested. What's the problem?
The problem is you didn't pay close to that for it, but you're trying to take advantage of the 10th gen community by price gouging and doubling your investment. Then acting like you're doing nothing wrong. You obviously don't see anything wrong with that which paints a clear picture of what kind of person you are.

Best choice for you is sell it elsewhere.

OP
OP
InkedHisto

InkedHisto

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
The problem is you didn't pay close to that for it, but you're trying to take advantage of the 10th gen community by price gouging and doubling your investment. Then acting like you're doing nothing wrong. You obviously don't see anything wrong with that which paints a clear picture of what kind of person you are.

Best choice for you is sell it elsewhere.
Like all my other parts of sold from my car.

I'm not married to the price. I also put link of alternative cheaper down pipes to help others. I'm not forcing my price down anyone's throat.

Like my other parts. If someone offers me a serious price. They can have it. The $900 sticker tag are more for the douche bags who offer $100 or $300 .

So what's the problem?

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Dude is a fraud and a clown shoe! Ripping you off in our community just like all his other stuff he tried selling.
If your new to this community, please do not waste your time with this person. Playing it off like they have some magical product called PRL, a brand we all know but would never overpay for.

Watch out buyers! Do not fall victim!

OP
OP
InkedHisto

InkedHisto

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Dude is a fraud and a clown shoe! Ripping you off in our community just like all his other stuff he tried selling.
If your new to this community, please do not waste your time with this person. Playing it off like they have some magical product called PRL, a brand we all know but would never overpay for.

Watch out buyers! Do not fall victim!
What the hell are you talking about.. you never bought anything from me lol

You can track my post history on here and message everyone who bought my parts, I've sold all my parts with no issues.

The only complaints I get are from people like you who have no money and rant on my threads.

If you don't like the price move on.

If you don't like the price, shoot an offer and make a deal. Nothing is final.

The $900 sticker price to waive cheap people away. If someone made an offer. I'll consider it. I've even posted cheaper links on my thread with cheaper downpipes.

But to continue to bad mouth me.. geez.. what a life you have.

I don't understand why you are so mad lol

I apologize to anyone reading these posts, the people bashing my name are personally angry for some reason.

view all my post history, sold all parts woth no problem.

Last edited:

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What the hell are you talking about.. you never bought anything from me lol

You can track my post history on here and message everyone who bought my parts, I've sold all my parts with no issues.

The only complaints I get are from people like you who have no money and rant on my threads.

If you don't like the price move on.

If you don't like the price, shoot an offer and make a deal. Nothing is final.

The $900 sticker price to waive cheap people away. If someone made an offer. I'll consider it. I've even posted cheaper links on my thread with cheaper downpipes.

But to continue to bad mouth me.. geez.. what a life you have.

I don't understand why you are so mad lol

I apologize to anyone reading these posts, the people bashing my name are personally angry for some reason.

view all my post history, sold all parts woth no problem.
You know, if everyone thinks this price is
Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Catless Downpipe 1656347371821
there should be no issue letting you sit on it for a long time. Theoretically if the price is too high no one will ever buy sooo.... I don't understand the hate and bashing. If a buyer wants to come along and do no research and pay some crazy price that's on them. Someone on a forum saying "don't buy this" isn't going to teach them anything to stop them from future decisions without research. It's enabling them if anything. And the other side is ultimately SOMEONE will have enough money and want the product that they will pay whatever price and not care what anyone advises them.

My only thought was just hey if you want to move it anytime remotely soon maybe price it a bit lower because even with negotiation 7-800 for it likely seems too high for most folks. The listed price of 900 definitely would discourage me from negotiating because realistically how much do people come down from posted prices? Typically not 25% or more lol. You might ask for like a hundred bucks off on something like this and yeah, still too much for me and I assume for most.

OP
OP
InkedHisto

InkedHisto

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
You know, if everyone thinks this price is
1656347371821.png
there should be no issue letting you sit on it for a long time. Theoretically if the price is too high no one will ever buy sooo.... I don't understand the hate and bashing. If a buyer wants to come along and do no research and pay some crazy price that's on them. Someone on a forum saying "don't buy this" isn't going to teach them anything to stop them from future decisions without research. It's enabling them if anything. And the other side is ultimately SOMEONE will have enough money and want the product that they will pay whatever price and not care what anyone advises them.

My only thought was just hey if you want to move it anytime remotely soon maybe price it a bit lower because even with negotiation 7-800 for it likely seems too high for most folks. The listed price of 900 definitely would discourage me from negotiating because realistically how much do people come down from posted prices? Typically not 25% or more lol. You might ask for like a hundred bucks off on something like this and yeah, still too much for me and I assume for most.
I agree what what you said.

Like I stated earlier. The any many times before after being crucified.

The $900 isn't final. It's to ward off the people offering $100 or $200 for an item selling for over $700 now. Nothing is final. In all my posts.. for some reason the angry people on here aren't understanding it.

If someone gave me a serious offer. I'll take it.

OP
OP
InkedHisto

InkedHisto

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Sold

To the people who have commented negatively on this post for some reason. As described before. The $900 tag was to ward of cheap low ballers. I never intended to sale it for that much. There's only one website available selling it for over $650. I placed OBO. So buyers can negotiate.

I even posted links of cheaper DPs to help others find ones more affordable. Price has gone up with the Catless PRL downpipe due to its status. Which is why that website raised its price. (But have you reached out to them as well with your anger?)

Due to your constant bumping on my page, although negatively. A buyer saw and read your comments. Reached out to me. Made an offer. Sold it respectfully for $600 and I'm even driving an hour now to meet him.

Like all my items sold. They named a price. And I sold it. It's just sad how more and more toxic the car community is becoming but.. I don't wish you guys ill. I wish those well.

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Catless Downpipe Screenshot_20220706-131523_Chrome

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Catless Downpipe Screenshot_20220706-131539_Chrome

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Catless Downpipe 20220706_130953

Speed_Senpaii

First Name
Harry G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic EXL hatchback 2018
Country flag
Last of its kind..

Brand new PRL Catless Downpipe.
(As you know, PRL stopped making Catless downpipes. Rare to find now unfortunately. )

$900 shipped obo

20220607_185203.jpg

20220607_185030.jpg

20220607_185043.jpg

20220607_185102.jpg

20220607_185236.jpg

20220607_185338.jpg

20220607_185212.jpg

20220607_185249.jpg

20220607_185223.jpg

20220607_185309.jpg
Do you still have these ? I am interested