First Name
Ribardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm looking into getting a PRL CAI for my 19 Si and i was wondering what other place i could find and buy one? Maybe from a different website than PRL (since they're out of stock currently) i know two step performance website has them for $50 off and was wondering maybe someone else knows of a place that has them for the same price or even cheaper? If not than it's fine just looking to see where people bought theirs from :)
Sponsored

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
I'm looking into getting a PRL CAI for my 19 Si and i was wondering what other place i could find and buy one? Maybe from a different website than PRL (since they're out of stock currently) i know two step performance website has them for $50 off and was wondering maybe someone else knows of a place that has them for the same price or even cheaper? If not than it's fine just looking to see where people bought theirs from :)
Some people get lucky and get ebay coupons for like 20% off and order it then.

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
Yupp, I got mine for well under $300 directly from Two Step Performance on eBay. This was with one of the eBay coupons and discounts they were running. I was going to go with the PRL short ram, but couldn't pass this deal up.

OP
OP
MrTureelok

MrTureelok

First Name
Ribardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yupp, I got mine for well under $300 directly from Two Step Performance on eBay. This was with one of the eBay coupons and discounts they were running. I was going to go with the PRL short ram, but couldn't pass this deal up.

How long did it take for it to come in? I'm in Cali so idk where they ship it from. I bought it directly from Two Step Performance

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
How long did it take for it to come in? I'm in Cali so idk where they ship it from. I bought it directly from Two Step Performance
Ordered on a Tuesday and got it that Friday. Looks like it came directly from PRL in PA.

OP
OP
MrTureelok

MrTureelok

First Name
Ribardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Some people get lucky and get ebay coupons for like 20% off and order it then.

Do you know how long it took yours to get delivered? I haven't received anything from them saying it was shipped out or haven't received any update on my order.

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
Do you know how long it took yours to get delivered? I haven't received anything from them saying it was shipped out or haven't received any update on my order.
Mine took a while. I think they were on back order but that was last year

OP
OP
MrTureelok

MrTureelok

First Name
Ribardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mine took a while. I think they were on back order but that was last year
Yeah I've tried to get in contact with them for the past few days because there hasn't been any news on it & I've had people order form there and they've heard back from them a day or two after they've ordered

Jonio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hatchback EX
Country flag
Took me about a week, they ship with UPS from the East Coast, I'm in LA.
Sponsored