First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am currently looking at intakes for my 2020 Si. The only issue I have is that my car currently is a lease and to add to that I have a Canadian model which means I have to move the windshield fluid reservoir from the driver to passenger side so the CAI can fit.

I am worried that once I divert the washer fluid that it will be hard put it back to its original side. I plan on keeping the car but just in case I don’t I don’t want there to be any issues down the line. This is why I’m thinking on getting the PRL short ram intake.

My question is if I get the short ram intake could I convert that to a CAI by getting the extra parts? Also is an intake even worth it if it’s not a CAI? Lastly, will an intake potentially damage the turbo?

Would love to hear thoughts and experiences any of you guys have had with this. Especially if you’ve leased and modified .
Sponsored

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
Hello Ali,
Yes you can convert your SRI to a CAI with this kit:
https://prlmotorsports.com/civicxcoldairtoshortram-1-1-1-1.aspx

It is still required to relocate the windshield washer reservoir and associated components if you convert your SRI to CAI. The washer conversion should be able to revert back to factory.

Check out our blog and read through a few of our intake write-ups to determine if this SRI is worth it to you or if you want to pursue the CAI. We always recommend running the CAI for maximum performance.

http://prlarmy.com/Blog/

VTecYoSelfB4UWreckYoSelf

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
Country flag
Let me to you I have the prl SRI and it sounds absolutely sick. You can always convert to the cold air later.
Sponsored