• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California PRL Big Turbo Upgrade Kit

DominoFK7

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 6MT
Country flag
I bought it used locally, previous owner said it was only used for about a month and he seemed like an honest guy.

Race Downpipe
GTX2860R Gen II Turbo
.64 A/R Turbine Housing
For Race MAF

I haven't put it into my car because my dad wouldn't allow me to since he thinks I'm a heavy-footed driver. My loss, your gain.
Looking to sell for $1,800 OBO in SoCal
Sponsored

omararod

First Name
omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 si coupe
Country flag
i hate to be that guy, but no pics and quite the low price screams suspicious

OP
OP

DominoFK7

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 6MT
Country flag
i hate to be that guy, but no pics and quite the low price screams suspicious
Thanks for letting me know. I'm new to the forums but I'll be sure to reply later with some pictures when I get the chance.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
More photos please
I may be interested

OP
OP

DominoFK7

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 6MT
Country flag
What does that even mean? The turbo kit can be used on any MAF as long as it's tuned properly.
If I’m being honest, I really don’t know since I bought it used. I went on some website that also had it in stock and it was in one of the drop-down options. I asked the seller if he knew anything about it and he said he paired it with a race CAI so I thought I would include that information with it.

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
Great deal !

Wildlatino89

First Name
Nathaniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fc3 coupe
Country flag
I have a rv6 365 turbo for trade 😏 your dad wouldn't know it's bigger and it looks oem for you to reach you goal, lmk?
Sponsored