• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Texas ALL SOLD!!! 10th Gen Civic Si parts (2016-2020)

privatejet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
ALL SOLD!!! - 10th Gen Civic parts, incl Si / R (2016-2020)
---SOLD ITEMS---
Whiteline Rear adjustable sway bar (26mm):
Part # BHR97XXZ. Adjustable endlinks included. Never installed, Brand new, still in original packaging - traded in my car before I got around to putting this on.
SOLD --> (was listed at $250)
---
Perrin Front strut bar (red):
Hollow middle section. Extremely light weight yet strong.
Excellent condition. Only on car apx 5K miles.
SOLD --> (was listed at $200 shipped)
---
Dream Automotive front seat cover (1):
(Red Center / Black side panels, embroidered logo, custom fit w/ elastic bottom). Made out of same material as rain jackets (extremely water resistant).
Designed for Type R bucket seats - I had a pair on my Si, slightly looser fit but still fit good & got tons of compliments. One cover got traded in with car, spare one is up for sale. Excellent shape. Originally shipped from UK.
SOLD --> (was listed at $75 shipped)
---
Honda OEM factory Rear seat cover:
4pc. set - includes both 60/40 split seat backs with headrests, fold-down cup holder section, and full bottom cusion. Made of neoprene wetsuit like material. Very nice design, form fit to seats.
Purchased new. Excellent condition - never sat on, no pets, non-smoker. Removed before trading in car.
SOLD --> (was listed at $125 shipped)
---
Blue tinted anti-glare side view mirrors with heater / defroster:
Installed on the car for apx 3K miles. Excellent condition. Defrosters work perfectly.
SOLD --> (was listed at $150 shipped)
---
Whiteline Front Camber Correction kit:
Never installed! Brand new, still in original packaging - lower ball joint kit for adjusting front camber (fits Civic 10TH Gen excl Type R)
SOLD! --> (was listed at $100 shipped)
---
Whiteline Rear adjustable sway bar (22mm):
Adjustable endlinks included!!!
Part # BHR97Z
Installed on the car for apx. 8K miles. Very good shape.
SOLD --> (was listed at $200 shipped)
---
ALL SOLD, Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited:

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
What’s sup bro I’ll take that whiteline ball joint kit

OP
OP

privatejet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Back up! All parts sold have been shipped. All IMs replied to.

OP
OP

privatejet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Back up to the top! C'mon, guys! Let's get this stuff gone!

20PWPFC1

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si sedan
Country flag
Are those mirrors a clip over or true replacement? Do they have a wide view aspect or just blue tint? What brand are they and where were they originally sourced? Sorry for all the questions, but I imagine others want to know the same.

OP
OP

privatejet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Are those mirrors a clip over or true replacement? Do they have a wide view aspect or just blue tint? What brand are they and where were they originally sourced? Sorry for all the questions, but I imagine others want to know the same.
No problem, man. I love the intelligent questions. Answers:
A1. True replacement - pop the old ones out, disconnect & re-connect the heater wire ends, pop the new mirrors on.
A2. Wide aspect, transition is natural.
A3. Suma Performance (currently sold out)
*Bonus - These mirrors are great! I wish they made them for the Ridgeline...

OP
OP

privatejet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Both rear Sway bars and front strut tower bar are still for sale!

OP
OP

privatejet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Whiteline 26mm rear Sway bar and Perrin front strut tower bar are still for sale - PM me!!!

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey, Maperformance has the silver bar for $150 right now, free shipping. But, I’d like the red, and just saw your post. Would you do $150 shipping included to CA?

OP
OP

privatejet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Hey, Maperformance has the silver bar for $150 right now, free shipping. But, I’d like the red, and just saw your post. Would you do $150 shipping included to CA?
PM sent

OP
OP

privatejet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
26mm adjustable rear sway bar still available!
Sponsored