Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FK8 Civic Type R. Available now!

Mcclaughry95

500hp is the goal.
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si
Country flag
The next sale we will do is Black Friday. Our demand is pretty high right now so most of our bigger retailers have also skipped their summer sales this year. (MAPerformance excluded Honda from their last AWE sale).

We are around a 10 week lead time right now which we are literally all hands on deck working to reduce asap!
Guess I'm having bad luck at 13 weeks so far.
Sponsored

Zombie

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R, 08 Z71, 2019 Traverse Redline, 2011 Ruckus GY6 150
Country flag
so my Track Conversion came in, installed last night... Let me tell you, if you want MORE loud, Track is where it is at...Sounds like the Racecar it is supposed to be, cant wait for a downpipe.....
very satisfied

Sara/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
AWE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
so my Track Conversion came in, installed last night... Let me tell you, if you want MORE loud, Track is where it is at...Sounds like the Racecar it is supposed to be, cant wait for a downpipe.....
very satisfied
The wide range of expectations and desires on this platform lead us to continually develop our product line to add one more level of toned down refinement, but it's refreshing to hear guys loving the full racecar Track experience!

Boostez

Samurai
First Name
Marlin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R; 03' Mitsubishi EVO; 2018 Polaris Slingshot SL-R
Country flag
The wide range of expectations and desires on this platform lead us to continually develop our product line to add one more level of toned down refinement, but it's refreshing to hear guys loving the full racecar Track experience!
I just put in an order for the full 3" exhaust. What's up with you guys taking 3 months to get the exhaust? That's a crazy long time. And you get to keep the money the entire 3 months while we have nothing in return. :hmm:

Sara/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
AWE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
I just put in an order for the full 3" exhaust. What's up with you guys taking 3 months to get the exhaust? That's a crazy long time. And you get to keep the money the entire 3 months while we have nothing in return. :hmm:
I've been pretty clear with lead times on this forum as they change or update. That being said, I would personally find it impossible to find that info among 54 pages. I'm always available to DM and while I might not have direct access to order info (I don't work in sales), I can certainly do the leg work for ya. Just shoot me a DM!

Current lead time is hovering in the 10 weeks range direct, while our dealers constantly have stock flowing in and out. (Import Image Racing has a steady flow, for example, but often sell out within a day or 2 of receiving stock).

On the money side, I have no optics on that, but since we are building a system for YOU, that's likely why. We don't hold stock of completed systems here.

Hope that helps. DM if you need clarity, etc.

Troylee728

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R (Championship)
Country flag
I just upgraded my system to the dual-phase version. Much less drone/buzziness around 2.5k-2.8k RPM. I made my own video comparing the two
This was on a stock DP right? They literally sound almost identical to me lol. Makes me feel like the regular original touring edition is gunna be just fine if I plan on staying with stock DP. Thoughts?

Zombie

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
This was on a stock DP right? They literally sound almost identical to me lol. Makes me feel like the regular original touring edition is gunna be just fine if I plan on staying with stock DP. Thoughts?
It depends on what you want. Im on stock DP.. bought the Touring. I liked it just wanted it louder, so ordered the Track Conv. I personally like the loudness, it is very droney now. And at high rpm it does resonate through the hatch, think im goin to dynomat the hatch to help with that though.I got a YT vid up comparing the 2, got a Catless on the way, ill post another when it gets installed.

Troylee728

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It depends on what you want. Im on stock DP.. bought the Touring. I liked it just wanted it louder, so ordered the Track Conv. I personally like the loudness, it is very droney now. And at high rpm it does resonate through the hatch, think im goin to dynomat the hatch to help with that though.I got a YT vid up comparing the 2, got a Catless on the way, ill post another when it gets installed.
All I'm looking for is def a bit more noise than stock exhaust, but I don't want any drone at all, I am hoping the OG touring with stock DP setup will do it for me

Gr90

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
They may sound the same on the outside, but the cabin drone reduction is where the dual phase shines. So depends on your tolerance to cabin drone.

Troylee728

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
As long as it's not like stupid
They may sound the same on the outside, but the cabin drone reduction is where the dual phase shines. So depends on your tolerance to cabin drone.
As long as it's not like stupid over bearing like when you muffler delete or something lol. I've had two STI's back in the day and both had full 3' TBE from invidia with a Catted downpipe. I can't see myself being able to daily those setups, and seeing this OG awe touring catback with a stock DP being to loud lol. Any opinions on this example here would be greatly appreciated guys, I'm new to this game for sure!

Zombie

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
All I'm looking for is def a bit more noise than stock exhaust, but I don't want any drone at all, I am hoping the OG touring with stock DP setup will do it for me
The og touring without new midpipe, had a little drone, not much at all just around 2.5k rpm. From what ive heard new midpipe eliminates drone all together.

Troylee728

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The og touring without new midpipe, had a little drone, not much at all just around 2.5k rpm. From what ive heard new midpipe eliminates drone all together.
Question for install, when mounting the awe front pipe that is included, will I need to purchase a 3' gasket??

Zombie

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Question for install, when mounting the awe front pipe that is included, will I need to purchase a 3' gasket??
I reused OEM, but i also changed it at 600 miles
Sponsored