Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FK8 Civic Type R. Available now!

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
However you want it
Correct. You can, essentially, do whatever you'd like. Though we tend to line 'em up flush with one another :)
Sponsored

Sara/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
AWE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag

nm797

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R CW
Country flag
Just finished up installing my touring edition this past weekend. Couldn’t be more happier. Really gives the car a personality.

Sara/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
AWE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag

Sara/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
AWE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
I know in another thread you mentioned a possible change for those running Catless DP. Any updates on that or info to provide like if a conversion kit will be available? I'm running catless and touring, which i don't mind the noise/drone, but others do unsurprisingly so have been interested in the possibility of a kit so I don't have to weld random internet resonators to the system.
I can tell you it is green lit, developed and will be offered as a conversion kit for Touring owners replacing the mid-pipe and as a 3rd system offering. My Product Manger is on vacation so I don't have a definitive date. I also need to find our the specifics regarding the focus of this change - Catted vs Catless aftermarket DP's, both, etc?

Note, this will not reduce the overall db of the system, it targets the drone frequencies using our 180 Technology.

cvmomo1CTR

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR , 2018 Civic Sport , 06' E46 325ci , 12’ Ducati 848EVO
Country flag
Little update pics and video clip more to come , but after the 1st few hundred miles... If you are the aggressive type and want that mean deep sound, then AWE Track edition is the one to get....

For me this is / was exactly what I personally wanted. This exhaust is not for anyone who wants a loud exhaust ( especially if you are running aftermarket DP). But man she sounds like a complete different animal and ready for battle.

I decided to go with the staggered look and have the 2 outer out and middle in to give it that OEM look of middle being smaller but all are same size effect! Looks different and great IMHO ....

Much thanks to AWE and the team on this quality built

My setup is ;
Full AWE TE exhaust with RV6 DP

Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FK8 Civic Type R. Available now! 8A166014-1626-41CD-8D9A-D3A0B90776DA

Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FK8 Civic Type R. Available now! 6AE9554D-5CD6-45E6-90E3-7E45C98635AA

Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FK8 Civic Type R. Available now! 1A5B78A8-A9C6-4067-9B3F-2E4058F6A9C0

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Little update pics and video clip more to come , but after the 1st few hundred miles... If you are the aggressive type and want that mean deep sound, then AWE Track edition is the one to get....

For me this is / was exactly what I personally wanted. This exhaust is not for anyone who wants a loud exhaust ( especially if you are running aftermarket DP). But man she sounds like a complete different animal and ready for battle.

I decided to go with the staggered look and have the 2 outer out and middle in to give it that OEM look of middle being smaller but all are same size effect! Looks different and great IMHO ....

Much thanks to AWE and the team on this quality built

My setup is ;
Full AWE TE exhaust with RV6 DP

8A166014-1626-41CD-8D9A-D3A0B90776DA.jpeg

6AE9554D-5CD6-45E6-90E3-7E45C98635AA.jpeg

1A5B78A8-A9C6-4067-9B3F-2E4058F6A9C0.jpeg
Nice. I need to get the smoked tips. The polished ones get dirty quick lol

WhiskeyTango

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
I can tell you it is green lit, developed and will be offered as a conversion kit for Touring owners replacing the mid-pipe and as a 3rd system offering. My Product Manger is on vacation so I don't have a definitive date. I also need to find our the specifics regarding the focus of this change - Catted vs Catless aftermarket DP's, both, etc?

Note, this will not reduce the overall db of the system, it targets the drone frequencies using our 180 Technology.
Catless for sure. With my PRL catless DP and AWE Touring the drone between 2500-3200 is pretty bad. Every passenger in my car has commented on it.
Sponsored