Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now!

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Just installed the AWE touring edition exhaust today. Was super easy to install and sounds absolutely amazing. Love the pops and burbles you get when shifting at low rpm.

20201015_120946.jpg

20201015_120932.jpg
Thanks for supporting and coming by to pick up the exhaust, Jay! Hope you're enjoying it every day!

Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! DSC_0858.JPG
Sponsored

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just shot an unboxing video with the two systems I have in stock :)

AWE Si Touring with Dual Silver Tips
AWE Type R Track with Triple Black Tips

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

jack.

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is there data on how many debibels the Touring exhaust is? I’ve seen on this thread 117 dB with a Touring exhaust on the type R and I was wondering, is that with the stock downpipe or not? Also is the decibel level different between the Si and type R?

Sara/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
AWE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Is there data on how many debibels the Touring exhaust is? I’ve seen on this thread 117 dB with a Touring exhaust on the type R and I was wondering, is that with the stock downpipe or not? Also is the decibel level different between the Si and type R?
I can’t imaging the CTR Touring and stock DP is anywhere close to that. Keep in mind, db is not a liner scale.

We do not have the proper place to do repeatable sound testing so we do not publish db figures.

jack.

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I can’t imaging the CTR Touring and stock DP is anywhere close to that. Keep in mind, db is not a liner scale.

We do not have the proper place to do repeatable sound testing so we do not publish db figures.
Okay thanks, I doubted that number so I was just confirming. Thanks for the info!

Sara/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
AWE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Presenting AWE’s Fantastic Tip Tonic, the miracle exhaust tip cleaning solution!

AWE is proud to announce the release of our custom formulated Tip Tonic that is designed to gently remove carbon, deposits and road filth from AWE exhaust tip finishes, leaving your shine at the front of the line!
Custom formulated to AWE’s exact standards to remove carbon deposits and road filth from AWE exhaust tip finishes

Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! tiptonic1

• Recommended for use on both chrome silver and diamond black AWE tips
  • Cuts and cleans without any harsh abrasives, acids, or ammonia
  • Provides a glaring shine without intense application and removal
  • Available in 8oz bottles
  • Made in the USA

Check out our How to Apply video here!

Who is Tip Tonic for?
Tip Tonic is specially formulated and tested on our AWE Tips and may be effective on other finishes where the use of an abrasive cleaning agent is prohibited.

Who is Tip Tonic not for?
Those with burnt tip finishes, Titanium or flat finished tips.

Ready to order? Here's the link!

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hey guys, we have one in-stock AWE Touring with Triple Black Tips ready to go for the SI either as local pick-up here in Mississauga, or shipping throughout Canada! Zero wait time :)

https://unity-performance.com/collections/2017-civic-si/products/awe-tuning-exhaust-2017-civic-si

Unfortunately, I can't send this one back over the border unless someone's willing to pay the exorbitant shipping cost ($275 USD). Not worth it to be honest unless you're in a rush, it would be best to order via the same link above, and I will work with AWE to get it over to you :)