Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now!

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Josh back in late July i purchased the Thermal R&D. If i new you were producing a Cat-Back for the SI, I would have waited lol.

I'm still in the AWE family sir, with my '08 Jetta:)
Glad to have ya in the family regardless, Ron.
Sponsored

Maplestory

First Name
Kt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si sedan crystal black pearl
Hey, K. This is not accurate.

Our lead times for these systems are only 2 (3 weeks at max). If anyone has questions regarding lead times, please hit me directly.

PM inbound to ya, K.
Gotchu

longthaitran91

Suiton20
First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic si
Country flag

AWE Touring Exhaust (mated to PRL Catted Downpipe, on KTuner Flex Fuel Stage 2 TSP Tune)
How much better would you say it sounds compared to a stock exhaust muffler delete? Your exhaust sounds good but because of mic quality limits, it is hard to gauge how much better it sounds unless your there in person

Static_Awesome

IG:Static.Awesome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
How much better would you say it sounds compared to a stock exhaust muffler delete? Your exhaust sounds good but because of mic quality limits, it is hard to gauge how much better it sounds unless your there in person
Not who you asked, but my video before is a direct comparison. I'd say the muffler delete shines in a few ranges but overall it's still kinda quiet for me. The AWE Track Edition might be only JUST as loud in those same sweetspots, but it's more even across the entire range, and sounds much better overall in terms of tone. Highly recommend over a muffler delete, but if you only have money for a muffler delete, do that and save up for the AWE. Just my two cents!

therealdede

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Sedan, Modern Steel Metallic
Country flag
@Josh/AWE thinking about picking up a touring exhaust with black triple tips for my 2020 sedan, any sales coming up soon?and can i pick it up directly from the warehouse instead of having it shipped?

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
@Josh/AWE thinking about picking up a touring exhaust with black triple tips for my 2020 sedan, any sales coming up soon?and can i pick it up directly from the warehouse instead of having it shipped?
Nothin' on the radar, but you can definitely come visit HQ! Email [email protected]. His name is John. He can make arrangements with ya :)

MaTtKs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Quick snippet during lunch. This is the Track edition. The 2 outlets on the sides don’t see very much exhaust passing through them. Basically the center gets it all as it is lined up directly with the mid-pipe.

I dig it! Just entered week 2 of production on my Touring exhaust. Can’t friggin’ wait.

Sara/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
AWE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Circling back. You can pick it up here and you can also have it installed here. Our rates are usually cheaper than the shops around our area. You can schedule that with Sean Williams [email protected] . He can also do suspension installs, alignments, brake kits, wheels, tires, etc, etc, etc.

MaTtKs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Chiming in with an update that Evasive installed my touring exhaust with triple black diamond tips on the Si last week and I absolutely love it. Well done on this one, guys! Hoping to get some clips of it in action soon. Also thanks to Josh and John for sorting out my shipping to Evasive...was smooth as butter.

Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! CDD27E81-67AD-4E0D-8AE9-9F14384A65ED

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Chiming in with an update that Evasive installed my touring exhaust with triple black diamond tips on the Si last week and I absolutely love it. Well done on this one, guys! Hoping to get some clips of it in action soon. Also thanks to Josh and John for sorting out my shipping to Evasive...was smooth as butter.

CDD27E81-67AD-4E0D-8AE9-9F14384A65ED.jpeg
Lookin' damn good, fella!

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
@amirza786 you're probably tired of me tagging you on this, but it's getting harder to resist with a nice tax refund on the way.

I must be subconsciously seeking your approval.
Just make sure they have resonators, and you have my approval!

MaTtKs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just make sure they have resonators, and you have my approval!
As someone pushing 40, works in a professional setting, and lives in a packed city where you can get pulled over for a loud exhaust, the AWE Touring is definitely the way to go. Definitely not too loud, and on the highway it’s comfortably quiet to near stock levels after 3K-4K RPM.