Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now!

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Addicted to this setup is an understatement! The Catted Downpipe makes the overall system about 20% louder than having stock downpipe. It's hard to explain to someone who hasn't experienced this system, but it feels like an active exhaust with valves as the tone changes when you creep over 3,700 RPM at moderate or heavy throttle, and becomes absolutely vicious without sounding raspy. My old muffler delete, Magnaflow, and Invidia were lacking this character that I was after.

Lpskate21

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe (FC3)
Country flag
Got my Track Edition installed! Put about a hundred or so miles on it, absolutely LOVING it so far! The track edition has similar drone to my muffler delete, which is nice because I know how to avoid it if I want. Primarily on decel, not bad on acceleration. Had an extra piece at the shop, but that's a lengthening piece for the Sedans, clearly spelled out in AWE's instructions. Still had a tac weld dot on the tip adapter to prevent roll, but the clamps and hardware look very sturdy and durable, it was probably overkill.

If you don't have close neighbors or have cool ones, the startup noise while warming up isn't bad. Two-step through K-Tuner is noticably, 200% better compared to muffler delete, let alone stock. I can say the Track Edition with a stock downpipe probably won't get you in trouble.

Girlfriend Approved©®™! She "hates loud cars", but she actually likes that this one is louder because of the acoustics, and a family trip with someone in the back had no complaints.

I've got my before video shot, with two-steps at 3k, 3.5k, 4k, 4.5k, a launch, a drive-by, and a drive-by with a neutral/clutch rev. I'll replicate that video in the same style and location with the same equipment so y'all can compare to a muffler delete. See you soon!
Is the drone unbearable when it is present? I’m really torn between the track and touring

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Pipe up and rev ‘em loud.

Tag your rev videos with #AWERowdyRevChallenge on Instagram for a chance to be one of five winners to receive an AWE GearBox.

Follow us on Instagram: @awetuningofficial

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
@Josh/AWE, a little while back I emailed y’all and asked about making me a one-off section for my Track setup. Was told just easier to hit up a local shop for what I was wanting to do. Anyways, was up under my car today with the rear section off to install a RV6 stabilizer and it hit me, inside the original box was an extension piece for the sedan, being I have a coupe I had what I needed all along. Changed mine up to a single outlet, the 3 outlet setup does not really have any exhaust flow leaving the 2 outer outlets (very minimal) and I think it was made more for aesthetics than anything else. Based also on the reply I received to my initial inquiry.

Anyways here is how my Si now sits and I’m loving it even more, plus that rear 3 outlet section weighed more than my complete Amuse titanium exhaust for my old 5R Integra. ?
26A148D3-B140-4145-AA53-C6980B3677CC.jpeg
068AA910-157F-4EE3-A826-14886EA5D18C.jpeg
Happy you're happy, my man!

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag

2020MSMcivicSI

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
AWE Track Edition Exhaust with triple 4.5" diamond black tips installed in-house at the AWE HQ.
Damn... those do look good! I just feel like a type-r poser putting a triple tip on the SI, but that's probably just me.

Do you have any sound data (decibel levels) for 2k, 3k, 4k in or outside the car for the touring? I know this is a complex measurement in that it depends on many variables, but I'm looking to avoid a ticket, and any data is helpful.

Sara/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
AWE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
As everyone is getting their Si's ready for the summer, I'm getting a lot of questions regarding Tip Cleaning. We have an FAQ section on our website that covers this and other important questions you might have.

Check out the care and feeding of your tips here:

Pro-Tip: Mark the tip location on the exhaust pipe with a Sharpie prior to removal for easy and fast alignment when you reinstall.

Check out our other FAQ's here.

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag
I found the results of SAE testing from our engineering team. They have noted 117db for the Touring Edition.
I am sure I will get a ticket in california with those sound levels
Sponsored